Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intimidation

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think this has to be it. I think I honestly intimidate girls with my muscles or something. I am pretty ripped, and I'm sure you've all seen my 'model' pictures. So for example, last night I went out to a party and talked to plenty of girls but alot of the girls would kino or friendly touch/hug the guys who werent that great looking or muscular/fit. Do you think maybe the fact that I care enough about myself to wear nice clothes that fit (a hollister t shirt and nice jeans and boots) and I work out a good amount and model tha tmaybe the girls dont give me the attention?

What could I do to break down these barriers to get the girls into me some more? I try smiling and saying hi to the girls and always have an upbeat attitude about life. But I have trouble sometimes knowing how to break down this wall with the girl and have her open up and have a nice conversation that could lead to a number close that lands a date or to take her home /meet up later that night.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you have the personality of a wet rag. Anyway going by your posts, I get the idea you convey a slight sense of neediness... would you agree? We both know that girls can sense this a mile away...

If I was you I would remove any body issues alltogether from your troubles - you have the physique, im sure everyone here knows that, and if chicks know/see this they certainly aren't going to block any reasonable advances - you arent as big and intimidating as a boulder (or Ronnie Coleman, for that matter) anyway. Sorry, but thats the truth. Now I don't expect to come here and see any more whiny "I'm so muscly is that why girls hate me" bullshiat.

Any issues you have with women now will stem ONLY from personality characteristics. These are the questions you should be asking.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Dude, if your the guy i'm thinking of your not even big, so your so called "i'm too big intimidation factor" shouldn't even be an issue with the females. With your physique it should do the complete opposite; attract!

2. If your telling everybody your a model, chances are you're turning people off. Insecure people brag about themselves to others; it's called an inferiority complex.

3. Girls can smell bull@hit a mile a way. They can distinquish the difference between real confidence and wannabe confidence. If your not getting girls, chances are you have no confidence. Take a look at 95% of the guys with hot girls swooning over them; they have confidence pouring out of them. When you catch yourself saying "how the he11 does a jerk off like him have a girl that" that's his confidence throwing darts at your "lack of confidence."

4. Getting girls is a numbers game. 90% of the people who post and complain about not getting females are not approaching enough. They approach 1-2 girls a year and wonder why they are lonely and single. HARD WORK applies in every aspect of life, including the dating game. The people who are real DJ's have put the hard work in and developed confidence, therefore their success rates tend to dramatically increase!

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said, tristan.
I'd like to add that the "model" thing won't get you very far at all. Women appreciate looks, and will notice when a nice looking guy comes around--but man, it really isn't enough.......It's rare (and will be increasingly rare as you get older) that women will want to BE WITH the "model" guys because of how they look....just listen to how they talk about these guys to their friends.
Dude, you DON'T intimidate women with your muscles--that's RIDICULOUS. You probably are intimidating them by your complete lack of game.
It's cool. I've been in that exact rut--wanting to get by on my looks--and I'm trying to get out of it right now...Many guys (myself included) have a great-looking friend who just can't seem to make anything happen, and a nasty looking friend who everybody just wants to be around. The nice thing is that YOU can easily improve. You know the rest of that story...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
gimme a break man...

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one ever says to "over-try"...

Uh...Ya sound DESPERATE...I can tell just by the portrayed "tone" of your post...

Lose it.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have to tell somebody your a model to convey that attactiveness... people have eyes and will see that, and will make their own opinions on whether you fit their definition of attractive...

ALWAYS let the girls bring it up as a compliment to you... them asking if you model, and telling you that you look like you could... then you just drop it into conversation, "funny you should say that I've done ______________"... this way you get across what you do, don't seem like your putting much reliance on it, and Miss X feels a satisfaction in having her observations confirmed as true, so she is there thinking she has 'the eye'!!

If you still yearn to get across that you're a model then (and this may be contrived) but run your chat up on some you look like the girl off *enter advert here*. You don't model do you?' Then get onto the fact that you think she'd do well at your agency, or there's a number of girls who look like her at you agency etc...

Worse thing to do is put any onus whatsoever on the fact your a model... just act like its incidental to everythin else

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are your pics? Are you the model that had red hair? If so I don't think you need to worry about your "big" muscles intimidating somebody.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to the negative comments... and don't worry about people putting you down... I just think you need to make some slight changes.

First of all, you shouldn't brag like this when you're with girls... Second of all, if you have no idea how to get a girl to kino/touch you, go to one of these parties, and just observe the interaction between a girl and one of these "guys that gets kinoed a lot".

You could also try to touch them before they touch you, in order to break down the barriers you speak off.

Last of all, you should loosen up and stop overanalyzing this shìt. This isn't rocket science. Either a girl touches you, gives you her number, either she doesn't. If some girls give you their numbers, some girls don't, then get used to it, that's life. If not a single girl will give you her number or kino you, then we have a problem, and you need to observe what's wrong in you before writing weird theories such as the one you wrote...

Now you need to open your eyes and to see the world from the woman's point of view.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the exact same problem and Im not built at all.

They're right man, it's a personality problem, not your looks.