Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet form letters

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, why do you want to use a form letter?

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems kinda off-topic to me.

Moved to Don Juan Discussion.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am mainly using them on par with what metaphysical lover( IE player supreme) is talking about online dating in the Mature forum. Im new to the online deal, and I was looking mainly for several example emails to post to different chicks on the online dating scene to peak interest and get as many reponses back as possible. Thats kinda why I had it in the Mature forum Survivor cause it is getting alot of talk in there about it.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'll move it back as long as the dialouge remains at a relatively high level.

Technically, IM convos and internet dating are NOT topics UNIQUE to "mature" men, but I'll allow it as long as the dialouge remains mature.

One thing you may want to consider is if there's a difference in internet communication between older and younger women. Does such a difference exist?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
Ok I'll move it back as long as the dialouge remains at a relatively high level.

Technically, IM convos and internet dating are NOT topics UNIQUE to "mature" men, but I'll allow it as long as the dialouge remains mature.

One thing you may want to consider is if there's a difference in internet communication between older and younger women. Does such a difference exist?
Y'know, that's a good question. I've been at the Internet thing on and off for a long time and now it's finally becoming mainstream. More 'regular' people are using it as an option and are feeling a bit more comfortable with the media.

That's why I don't believe there's a difference between women you meet on or off the net, it's almost the same as striking up a conversation with a women you meet in a café. However at least on the net, you have her profile to go by to find some commonalities.

Not the thing between younger and older women I see the big difference in that younger women in general are attention wh0res (both on and off the net). The more guys that they can collect that are interested in them the better. The older women are more selective and don't seem to waste any time with anyone they aren't interested in.

As for the form letter thing, I personally wouldn't use them. They're a lot like pick up lines, they're another person's words and if they do not fit your style they will just make you look like an AFC.

Now I would look at a bunch of profiles (Player Supreme's included) and get some ideas to write your own without plagiarizing. What has worked best for me is to write something that isn't like everything else on the net. I may convey the same things as another DJ but it is in a completely unique style.

For example, my current ad has nothing but references to the old Batman television show (I'm looking for a female sidekick that looks good in tights). Don't laugh, I put that in the ad and it's working! Now Player's ad is definitely more serious, I had a successful ad similar to that one too, but that was when I was looking for something closer to a LTR. Right now I'm just looking for a good time that may grow into something more WAY down the line.

But what I'm getting at is to focus on creating your own persona and don't cheat yourself or the women you try to meat by presenting someone else. Cyrano de Bergerac is not the way to go.