Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

interesting situation regarding "Ignore what she says, just set up the date"

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a lady i work with. we flirt a lot. lots of innuendo, even sensual kino. as far as that goes, it looks like green lights. shes older; about twice my age yet shes fit like the girls my age. definately a milf.

the problem?

although id like to **** her, we have somewhat of a "friendly" relationship. e.g. her and i have talked about relationships. about people shes seen in the past, girls ive recently gone out with.. etc. no, i wasnt trying to brag about them to her - its usually her asking me what happened and then offering advice. just as a "friend" would. stuff that i wouldnt tell a girl i planned on ****ing. im usually c&f, but in these talks i showed her a deeper, more compassionate side of me.

on top of that, she tends to catch herself while flirting. shes said things like "you know im only kidding", "youre the only one i can joke around with like this" , "youre one of the few whod understand that im not always about jokes/sex" , "i love to get you going" etc.

or regarding to her age, she tells me shes only had 1 sex partner her entire life. married young, then broke up and hasnt had sex in 4 years. she tells me shes waiting for the right guy. i sort of believe her, although my roommate laughed his ass off.

like a mixed signal. innuendo is there, eye contact is there, kino is there... but her statements arent. shell flirt and let it get heavy , then cover her tracks.

its funny- my roommate, who knows her... i told him about the situation and on top of that, how she offers to give me rides home from work (i dont have a car yet), he started laughing and said she wants to ****. ahha i laughed too , because i hadnt thought of it like that. sure, we joke around and yeah, id let her have it, ive just been following her words.

ive decided to give her the test. ill invite her over to my place for drinks and to kick back. if she comes over, dressed up, lays back with a drink... either one thing or the other will happen :cool:

if theres one thing ive learned in my young years, its that a man takes action. regardless of what the girl says, SET IT UP. put the two of you in an intimate situation, alone. dont waste yourself evaluating her words or actions. just go for the kill. worst case scenarion? she says no and although that may seem like starting where you came from, its not; there wont be any "what ifs" or regret to live with.

i have my decision, but id love to get input from the community. im interested in what YOUR thoughts are and how youd handle the situation.

thanks in advance.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure if you really want go for it, only one way to know if she's down for more than flirting. My only caution is that you work with her... not such a good idea to get things going with people you work with IMO.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your plan. But be prepared for failure. If she rejects you, don't mope around work and act differently with her (as if she hurt your feelings). It will probably be awkward to work with her whether you succeed or not, so be ready for that too.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, it seems like she is making all of the moves and you are just following along. That is JMHO in reading your post. She has been testing you to see your interest in her. That's why she keeps saying that she is only kinding. Yeah right!

Take charge and get her to come over.

TS

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am somewhat in a similar situation. In fact the woman I supposedly have a date tonight is also a MILF but quite a hot one.

I agree that you just have to take charge once they start sending signals your way. I used a heavy dose of C&F and then told her to come over my apartment which she agreed to do. These women like a man not a wuss so start acting like one and you should definitely see results. ;)

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
interestingly enough...

i work with the lady tonight (saturday). the next morning i leave the state, on vacation, for nearly 2 weeks. atm im planning to invite her over saturday night, just to see how it turns out. i may end up closing the deal. likewise, i may get burned. hah but on the bright side, if it falls through i wont see her for a couple weeks :cool: