Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting question from the GF

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So, we were eating dinner last night, I cooked (as usual). Out of the blue, she asks, if we were at a bar, as strangers, would you approach me? I thought about it and said, not sure. She asked why? I said, simply, when I go to the bar, ladies approached me, so I never had to do a bar approach. She looked puzzled. I told her, the last two ladies I dated came to me and striked a convo. She hates my ex, and I do not know why; I kinda think it's funny. She's the one who came up to me (the crazy one), asked for my phone, and texted texted me from my phone to hers, then said call me.

What do you guys think?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I like it!!
She must feel your ex is a threat.
I think she knows, since the ex is in her 20's and a bit more attractive, she's jeolous. She's also texted a few times to see how I'm doing. Current GF doesn't understand why I don't block my ex's. I just say, why? There's no fun in seeing them skirm. I never respond though. I just find it amusing. But yea, we saw her IRL once, I thought she was going to tear her face off. Again, not sure why. Funny though.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she knows, since the ex is in her 20's and a bit more attractive, she's jeolous. She's also texted a few times to see how I'm doing. Current GF doesn't understand why I don't block my ex's. I just say, why? There's no fun in seeing them skirm. I never respond though. I just find it amusing. But yea, we saw her IRL once, I thought she was going to tear her face off. Again, not sure why. Funny though.
Women are territorial af, she can sense that your ex still wants in.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great answer. And even better, it’s true. Not a game, not a lie. You are 100% congruent and that energy is transmitted in a VERY positive way.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Women are territorial af, she can sense that your ex still wants in.
Sadly, I don't cheat, and yea, it seems she may. She's hotter, but really crazy in the head. Ladies are weird. This one is at least sane. Need to take the good with the bad. It's always good for them to know a dude has options. I just thought the convo was a funny one.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should turn this into a role play... go out, have her go to the bar/club. You come in sometime later and...