Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting Here are pictures and Characteristics of ideal sexy male & Female faces

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's amazing how the two girls look similar, yet one is hot, and one is not.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
That I have an unattractive face :( Damn you science!

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, my own ideals about an ideal sexy female face differ a lot from the one portrayed on that site. For one, I like the swedish kind of look on a girl and good cheekbones.
I'd say it really differs from person to person. I think I wouldn't look good if I had darker skin, for example.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the faces just change specific attributes or recreate average dimensions?

I have seen a similar thing where you take 100 faces, some quite ugly, and merge them all together, you then end up with a very good looking person.

The theory is everything is in the right place, as it's averaged out, and therefore a good gene indicator.

rudygee2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
Do the faces just change specific attributes or recreate average dimensions?

I have seen a similar thing where you take 100 faces, some quite ugly, and merge them all together, you then end up with a very good looking person.

The theory is everything is in the right place, as it's averaged out, and therefore a good gene indicator.
Yeah, I saw a similar experiment in my social psych textbook. I was pretty surprised at what if found.

Reaction score
I think that the biggest difference between the sexy male/ugly male and sexy female/ugly female pictures is the narrowness of the face. If the ugly girl exercised and lost her face fat, she'd be pretty hot.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes because whilst there is the generic beauty thing an exaggeration of sexual characteristics is also at work as a positive factor. For women thin = youth = good genes.

Men who are big = strength =protection of offspring.

There is yet another theory - big baby eyes, apparently if you have open, large shaped eyes you are more attractive cos you look like a baby or something.

Then there's the looking like a parent thing, transference at work, also the assumption of good genes and good parenting (otherwise you wouldn't be here).