Interest Level

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I am not sure if it was said on this site or if Doc Love said it about interest level:

Let us say a chick has above 50% interest level in you and you fail to initiate or make a move in a timely manner. Her interest level in you drops. But, what happens when you do finally make a move (eventhough late), her interest level might move back up a little, but never to the level it once was?

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's quite an interesting question....
But I am stuck as well ...

I always use ramdom kindness (sometime cold, sometime warm) toward girls...
It's just mess their head so badly...

Their interest level will go up and down depends on how I treat them...It's like break and build, if she's interest then quite obvious, you treat them well, they happy, if you treat them a bit cold them feel gruppy, but if you treat them well again then they feel extra happy...(If they still interest, but some girls just not bother)

BUT this girl.....
If I treat her nice, she treat me nice....
If I treat her a bit cold, she do the same...Treat me cold....I know that she knows I like her, so she might do this to annoy me, right ?
Or
She may playing hard to get ?
What should I do ?
I think she just want me to make my move....Should I ?

I had more than 5-6 changes but I didn't make it because I just chicken out..... under too much pressure....

Will her interest level goes down ?
:confused:

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, how do you know the female's interest level in you is 50% and second, how did you know it dropped?

50% is pretty mighty low. If a girl even finds you slightly attractive, you'll have at least a 60-70% shot at it. 50% interest would be one of those nights you come to the bar desperate and mostly interested for conversation. You'd talk to anyone. When Doc Love says below 50% interest, the girl doesn't even want to talk to you anymore. She's lost complete romantic interest when it drops under 50%.

Just by talking to her gets her mind going about you and her interest in you goes up. If you talk to her and then completely flake on her for about a month, she would have moved on. 50% interest would not keep her interested in you enough to keep her waiting around for you. 50% interest is giving you the shot to raise in by conversating with her in a ****y, funny, confident way, to raise that interest to get that date.

According to Doc Love and his principles, go under 50% and there isn't any way you're getting back. But that's just all over-analyzing. If you're interested in her, ask her on the date, if she rejects, she's not interested in you. Simple as that.

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no special formula, man. Women know what you're after. They just want to know how you plan on getting it. A diving IL just means you don't have a full lay out to what this particular one is most receptive to. You can play the odds of patterns, but it's up to you to understand the woman you're trying.

There are women that'll drop you for not trying hard enough, while others will dump you for the opposite. The "DJ" pattern isn't the focus. The focus is on how you're feeling the feedback. Just like you don't need to be told you're being burnt when you stick your hand in a fire.