Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insulted my LTR :(

intime

Reaction score
Just insulted my LTR in public. ( it was a real bad one) She went totally nuts and we left the restaurant without even eating the food that came. She was crying uncontrollably all the way to her home....

And now im in **** obviously.

i told her i thought she was a cheap slut from the day i met her and she has only reinforced this opinion which was pretty cruel and uncalled for.
It was a special day and she was in a mood that was typical female behaviour. In my mind i was like NOT TODAY!! dont follow "the book" for just today. And i got frustrated and just blurted it out. since she always says thats what im thinkin
I think she really felt it was the unhappiest day in her life and that she would now never want to see me again.

she made me promise and begged me to never look for her again..... to let her lead her happy life without me judging her all the time ( yeah i was judgemental)

I really feel guilty though since it really was my fault and any ideas on how to make her feel better would be useful.

Im also leaving the country next week so i would like for me to leave on a pleasant not with both of us happy.

Im only asking for advice on how to resolve the situation though. ( cause i know everyone would just start to post questions on why did i say that or what a bad boy i was, its just a lot to type out so i kept it short, but if you can't think of any strategies or techniques and have this really great urge to post your point of view, sure you can do so . Tactics that would actually work would be better though.

Any advice would be useful thanks

BTW its advice to make her feel better:)

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flowers and the MOST sincere apology you have in you. Might even need to plead, get on your knees or something. The dj's are going to roast me for that though. The truth is all djing aside, you f**ked up big time. Gonna need to do more than just go up to her and say your sorry. Maybe put up a fake crying act or soemthing ? I dunno, just make her know that your truly sorry and what u said was untrue. **** liek that.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you didn't mean what you said, apologize and make it up for her like a man.
Screwing her brains out in candle light isn't bad telling her she's special.

If you meant what you said, she is a b!tch who doesn't respect you, you should get a better girl.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you called her a cheap slut.

Think about it.

Then think a little bit more.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think what Wiesman44 is the best, sure it is the AFC tihng to do, but its a once off so it will not make you AFC in her eyes, yet she will like the attention, i think that is the best way to say sorry if she is really really upset. Remeber its only a one off and will not chnage her veiw of you, so that fact that it is an AFC thing to do is not really a draw back.

hope iv been a help

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Dude, you called her a cheap slut.

Think about it.

Then think a little bit more.
^^^

If you really feel like she's a cheap slut, why would you wanna make up?

If you don't feel that way, just apologize. And yeah, it needs to be sincere because if she is not a cheap slut, you really fvcked up and you will need to give her time to forgive you. Being called a cheap slut is a major insult for most girls (i say most cuz some actually like to be called that ;) )

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for christ sakes dont get on your knees and beg for forgivness. Just simply explain the situation to her that you bluterd the sHyt out without thinking it through that you made a mistake, that you felt worse then she did when you saw her feel that way after you sayed those words. just let her know that its up to her if she wants to forgive you or not or even get back with you. just basicly say i am sorry blah blah, that you hope she ll forgive you deep down and that you wont bother her again.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do no think he should get down on his knee's and yes he could try and explain himseld and say sory, but there seems to be a large chance that will not solve it, at which point it might be an idea to grovle.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mean literally go down on your knees. I just meant a heartfelt apology, one where she doesnt call your bullsh$$t