Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Instant Confidence for American DJs

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a site ( http://www.planet-love.com ) about mail order brides (a misnomer, think of it really as international singles agencies) that was very fascinating, especially for anyone with experience with this site.

Anyway, in a fairly large article on the site, I stumbled across something that I've been mulling over for the day. Basicly, the opinion of the majority of foreigners is that American men make the best husbands. Because there are also MOB agencies in the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, I'll assume that men from those coutries also rank with American men.

And guess what the majority of foreigners think of American (and probably the other countries) women? They make the worst wives. This is probably why we never hear of Mail Order Husbands.

Also, there was a saying listed on that site. Heaven is having a Japense wife, a Chinese cook, a British country house, and an American salary. Hell is having a Japanese house, a Chinese salary, a British cook, and an American wife.

Hmmm. So, any guys (DJ or AFC) in the countries I mentioned are the cream of the crop, by popular opinion. And the women we spend most of our time around are at the bottom of the barrel. Now, just turn that idea over in your head for awhile and tell me that it doesn't make you feel more confident about yourself.

Well, I'm off to oogle some Russian chicks.

------------------
Live today for today, not just to get to tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by Dominus (edited 08-03-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Dominus (edited 08-05-2002).]

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm also of the opinion that long-distance relationships NEVER work unless one of the parties can travel.

Guess I'm stuck with American chix. I guess I'll have to make do with what we have.

BGMan

P.S. That heaven/hell joke is pretty funny.

[This message has been edited by BGMan (edited 08-03-2002).]

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
american guys are perceived to be good because the brainwashing of the last 30 years by feminazis has created a fat population of serious AFC's. American men have been brainwashed out of being the classic dominant male figure that is ever so prevalent in other parts of the world... middle east, asia etc.
so american men are the "perceived good" relative to other nations. but there is nothing wrong with that, as long as it builds some kinda mystery in the beginning.

american women are perceived the worst by all men. total opposite of the subserviant japanese wife. indeed, japanese women know how to please and get off on doing so. unlike the american chick who thinks everyone has to server her needs. BIYATCH!

my ex's mom (she was an AMericanized Japnese woman) always told her to marry an 'american man' like she did, essentially because they can be controlled. she was a super control freak. i was having none of that, and i put her daughter in check and she hated me for it.
but her daughter was the one coming back for more.

by the way, i'm an american with middle eastern (arsehole) tendencies.

an american salary? i dont think so dude, not with all the taxes!

[This message has been edited by david_med@hotmail.com (edited 08-04-2002).]

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys while I won't disagree with what Dave_med is saying, and yes that WAS a funny quote, I think you're missing the point. This is a technique to assist newbies/AFC's who have confidence issues talking to women. It takes HER off the pedastal, and puts YOU on top. C'mon, I know you guys knew what Dominus was getting at.

BTW Dominus, I like what posts of yours I've read. They tend to be humorous and useful,so keep 'em coming. Good post for those who lack confidence talking to women. Oh yeah, and good luck with Svetlana....

-CyranoDeBergerac

------------------
"If we are to change the world we must start with that one corner of it over which we excercise full influence...ourselves."

Of mice and men...which are you?

[This message has been edited by CyranoDeBergerac (edited 08-04-2002).]

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Cyrano, I really appreciate your post.

And Dave, do you honestly think any other countries have better taxes? Russia has one of the worst tax codes, with stuff like paying income tax before you actually get your income. :O

And the reason that most women think American men make good husbands is because the men in other countries often make poor husbands, often guilty of abuse (instead of just being accused of it, like American men are). Look at Afganistan. I'm sure there's less than 100 women on the planet who would have been willing to be married to a member of the Taliban. Well, maybe their leader, women always like powerful men, so we'll boost the number to 1000.
American men are perceived as kind, caring, stable, and usually sucessful.
------------------
Yes, I'm arrogant, but if ever there was anyone who had a reason to be arrogant, it's me.

dominus84@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Dominus (edited 08-04-2002).]

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't America have the highest divorce percentage in the world?

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I thought of mentioning the divorce rate, but it seemed kinda irrelevant. But while we're on it, I'd like to point out a few stats. However, because I know divorce is a very interesting topic, and might derail this thread, I will post those stats on a thread in the Anything Else forum. Here's a link for you lazy little buggers
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/002871.html

------------------
Yes, I'm arrogant, but if ever there was anyone who had a reason to be arrogant, it's me.

dominus84@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Dominus (edited 08-05-2002).]