Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inspirational Compensation For Masturbational Desperation

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am InspirationMan, and am new to the boards. (obviously).
You may address me by any means you see fit.
I am here to provide this forum's members with inspirational tips, and a more positive outlook on life in any way that my knowledge and capabilities will allow.
I am here not to offer advise on women, but to offer you the advise of life, to help better understand yourself and others, and to help live a happier and more fulfilling life. Perhaps in turn, you will gain a better understand of women as well.

~~~
Post #001 - The Meaning of Life
~~~

As a child, I grew up trying to understand what my purpose was on this world. Why am I here? What is my purpose? What am I here to do? Why me? Why was I born? Is there any reason? Who am I in this tiny universe???

People gave me many responses:

"You are here to give back to the world what you owe it", "You are here to be happy", "You are here because God loves/hates you." , "You are here to do whatever the **** you want!! " , "You are here to make everyone else happy", "You are here because this world needs some evil to balance out the good"... I heard just about anything and everything.

And I was still seeking answers.

Now, ask yourself, before you read further, these things.

Who are you?
Truthfully and honestly, answer it. WHO ARE YOU? Think to yourself, write it down, I don't care. Just answer it. Who are you?

Now ask yourself this~
What is your purpose?
Why are you here? What are you doing on the earth and why do you deserve to live?

~
Later in my life, I sought answers, and found them, from the most unusual, yet most resourceful object....

The Dictionary. :D

It gave me the answer I needed to change my life, and here is what it said:
Def B) The interval of time between birth and death.
Life and Death.
I was born... and I will die. Why am I here.....?
I am here to live. To live my life. To live.. before I die.

The meaning of life is to live it.

I am here, and I have given the gift of life. Now with it, I will pay back my debt. I will live my life.

~And the greatest question in the universe was answer to me by a book.

Life is short, and you only have about 80 years to live it TOTAL.
Minus your age, that leave most of us about 45 to 60 years left.
For kicks, go to this site:
http://www.deathclock.com
Fill out the appropriate information, and watch your death clock.
This clock is a metaphor (so to speak). It is telling you that all the precious time you are spending here, watching that clock, reading this post, browsing the internet.... you are using up the precious seconds of your life... and they are counting down to the ultimate Zero.

Someday, you will die. Are you ready for that day right now?
If you knew that you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
One of these tomorrows 'will' be your last.
So make each today count.
I know you've all heard the saying "Live like there is no tomorrow", and I couldn't agree with it more.

"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time."

People say "I can not change! The world must change!"

Do not ask yourself what the world needs!! Ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive!!

People say "I can not change! I am just one person. Why does it matter if I get out there and live anyway. For a pathetic person as myself... it's just impossible.”

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small people who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

See your potential- Know your strength- Do the impossible.

People say "I have wished for courage and hoped for the strength within myself to live... but alas, my wish has yet to be granted.

Quit wishing on the stars and REACH for one. If you miss, at least you'll be among them.

~

I offer you now the words of Mother Teresa. Rest her soul.

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This site is about changing yourself into the person you want to become.
Don't become someone you hate just to 'get chicks', become someone you want to be, someone you will be happy with.

And with that, I bid thee adieu for today.

End of Post #001

~ISP Man

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome.

Post moved to Don Juan Tips.

Cleric

Banned
Reaction score
We are here because the univers/god is trying to know itself

The universe is infinity. Draw a circle in the middle of infinite space. Call the area inside, space. Now what's outside the circle? The answer is more space. Infinity can only be known by becomming finite things. And so the universe is manifesting itself in the form of matter and life.

Individuality is an illusion created by the ego. In actuality we are all one being experiencing itself subjectively. Our purpose is to constantly increase our consciousness untill we are finally one with the source of all life.

Our purpose is to dream dreams, build magnificent structures, create wonderful technologies, to grow in wealth and knowledge and number. Our purpose is to sing, to laugh to cry and experience all there is to experience.

It's good to be alive.

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any inspirational tips anyone would care to add or "quotes" as we find across the various internet sites would be welcome in this thread.

JBalfour4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks alot for this post I-Man, I been learning about myself, and when I was reading this, it made me think about what kind of person i'm am, and I hate the person I became. I'm starting over, and become the person I wanna be, not the person that changes to please others. Thanks I-Man

Plex

Don Juan
Reaction score
So true.

I'm thinking about just ditching everything and starting over, its much easier to start from 'scratch' than to try to weed out stuff..