Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inspiration: 30

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score

30 is a great age.... you can date an incredibly sexy 40 year old woman AND her 20 year old daughter, if you choose. And...women hitting their 30s are far more interested in sex than those in their 20s (their hormones begin to shift and their testosterone level begins to rise to one hundredth of man's, but it is enough to make her far more randy in her 30s than her 20s -- so say the researchers.)

It is the last decade before little physical problems begin to creep in, but not horribly so. The knees are still good, but you notice them. Wholesale slowing down is still decades off but staying up two days in a row become a little harder. And in a few years you're eligible to be president.

If I had to choose an age to go back to, and to stay permanently, 35 would be it. No longer a youth, but not aging either. It is a time when one starts to become internally settled, one begins to know who you are, and 20 year olds start to become kids. Thirty really is a good age. Indeed, the 30s are much better than the 20s. Your adventure is just beginning.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you notice these price tags? They rarrely say $10 or $100.
They say $99.95 or $9.95.
In the same way I felt much better when I was in my 20s. But when you are 30+ you may feel the same feeling when you are looking at a different price tag: there is a huge difference between $9.95 and $1.05 in terms of perception.
Human psychology is odd: to be 28 is much much better than to be 32.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Inspiration: 30

Originally posted by al77
Have you notice these price tags? They rarrely say $10 or $100.
They say $99.95 or $9.95.
In the same way I felt much better when I was in my 20s. But when you are 30+ you may feel the same feeling when you are looking at a different price tag: there is a huge difference between $9.95 and $1.05 in terms of perception.
Human psychology is odd: to be 28 is much much better than to be 32.
I think thats why alot of people have their mid-life crisis when they go from 29-30 / 39-40 and so on.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Inspiration: 30

Originally posted by Bourne
I think thats why alot of people have their mid-life crisis when they go from 29-30 / 39-40 and so on.
...Checking my watch for my midlife crisis countdown....

Yep, right on schedule... :p

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Inspiration: 30

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
...Checking my watch for my midlife crisis countdown....

Yep, right on schedule... :p
Haha, how did you handle 29-30. What went through your head and so on.

I'm curious, I'm 26 and soon enough I'm going to be 30.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Inspiration: 30

Originally posted by Bourne
Seem odd but true.

Ever noticed how most of females shop?
"I got 50% discount! wow! thats a great deal!"
And she will never even try to think and figure out what is the normal, regular price of the item.
"I got 70% discount! I am saving money!"
Oh yeah, sure...especially when that 30% is almost double of the regular price of that item.
But this is relativlye clear case: they were brainwashed.

I can't remember how I felt on my 10th birthday.. but 20th was not that awful or great. Although 30th is supposed to be sad anyway. Why? What kind of magic number we have in out heads??