insecure/shy girl

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey,

just a quick question looking for a quick answer.

there's a pretty cool chick i met online briefly. the next night i see her at a restaurant but didn't realize it was her. i talk to her later online and get her number. i get her on the phone for a bit and she's a really cool girl.

anyways... i've been having trouble progressing things with her. i tried to get her on teh phone again, but she says i "intimidate" her. she says i am very confident and dominant... and that she is very shy and insecure. she goes off saying "i don't see why guys would like me", etc.. and that "guys dont approach me.. they steer clear of me". this girl is VERY attractive... she's 5'11 and polish, and has guys hitting on her constantly online.

my problem is getting her on the phone again and setting up plans. i usually try to get her to the phone to real life very fast.

what should i do about the insecure ones? i'm trying to avoid playing the "therapist" role.. but it's hard when she complains about it. anyways, any suggestions? how can i make her feel more comfortable, etc?

thanks!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tempest
hey,

just a quick question looking for a quick answer.

there's a pretty cool chick i met online briefly. the next night i see her at a restaurant but didn't realize it was her. i talk to her later online and get her number. i get her on the phone for a bit and she's a really cool girl.

anyways... i've been having trouble progressing things with her. i tried to get her on teh phone again, but she says i "intimidate" her. she says i am very confident and dominant... and that she is very shy and insecure. she goes off saying "i don't see why guys would like me", etc.. and that "guys dont approach me.. they steer clear of me". this girl is VERY attractive... she's 5'11 and polish, and has guys hitting on her constantly online.

my problem is getting her on the phone again and setting up plans. i usually try to get her to the phone to real life very fast.

what should i do about the insecure ones? i'm trying to avoid playing the "therapist" role.. but it's hard when she complains about it. anyways, any suggestions? how can i make her feel more comfortable, etc?

thanks!
dude shes polish, get a bottle of vodka, wyborowka if u can find, and get her drinkin with u, after that no problems.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what should i do about the insecure ones?
Throw them in the garbage. Trust me, insecure women are high maintenance. You'll have all kinds of problems with them.

she goes off saying "i don't see why guys would like me",
Yeah, don't fvcking bother with her. You're gonna get the following comments from her:

- I'm so fat
- I'm so stupid
- I'm so ugly
- Why do you like me?
- Maybe we should break up

Getting her in the sack will also be a challenge. She'll get self-conscious and put her clothes back on.

how can i make her feel more comfortable
You can't. She's got a 5hitload of emotional baggage. She's the one who needs to get herself some therapy. She'll drag you up and down her emotional dirt road.

Slash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check for LSE status by maybe throwing in a compliment and underqualifying yourself a bit, if she acts like she doesnt deserve it shes prolly an LSE.. who just needs a strong dominant male to **** her brains out...
They make great FBs and thats the farthest you should go with them..

Girl Therapist is a Great Idea if you work in a Mental institution.

My 2 cents