“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Inner Game for Beginners.

Carmina Gadelica

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Florida
Trying to pull the easiest and correct concepts of inner game into a short and immediately applicable post for beginners on here.

Too many references to list, when it’s super specific I’ll give credit.



1. Self-image.
(from the book Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz)

We all have an internal representation of ourselves, and this is referred to as our “self-image.”

It comprises beliefs about what we are capable of and what we find impossible or difficult. We cannot, for the most part act in a way that contradicts our self-image.

Tips to improve your self-image:
— Meditation.
— Visualization exercises, close your eyes and picture yourself successfully pulling off what it is you want to be able to do. (like a successful opener where the girl just loves your company)
— Affirmations, mantras, words you repeat to yourself in a state of belief, to affect your subconscious mind. “I deserve to be happy” is one simple example.



2. Be Unreactive.

In general, the less reactive you are, the better. If you don’t know how to react in a way that is attractive or you’re surprised, then simply don’t react, act like whatever surprised you didn’t happen, the girl’s **** test, act like you didn’t hear it and continue on like nothing happened.

Tips:
— Act like nothing happened and continue like nothing happened.
— Hardest parts will be to not react through these 3 means: Your facial expression, your tonality, and your body language.



3. Avoid overreaching (aka trying to hard, actions outside of emotional context).

This concept was developed by Mr. M of Love Systems, when I met him we spoke about this in brief detail and he provided a different perspective on it.

Here’s the basic DEFINITION: Overreaching occurs when you do something to try to create an emotion in someone else that is beyond what you're actually feeling, or is out of context.

Tips:
— Do not do things for a specific reaction.
— Try to avoid doing things to gain approval or to look cool.
— Reframe the situation as you being the prize and the girl as chasing you.



Hope this helps!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top