Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Initiation

Ball_Baby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something just occured to me while I was reading some posts ect. I have never mastered the kiss initiation. I guess I just never work on it or thought about it, and as a result has cut me out on some good a$$.

Whenever I talk to a girls friend at school or something, they always ask me why I didn't kiss her. And while the thought had crossed my mind when I was with that girl, I couldn't think of a way to initiate it, never have been able. I guess it is from my old shy personality.

Anyways just wondering some good ways to initiate the kiss, after that it is smooth sailing for me. And please give me some unique answers that don't end with the good bye scene at the door. I would like the kiss to last a little longer because they generally seem to enjoy it.

Thanks for the help.

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
check the bible.

but ok,
1) how old r u?

2) do you take the bus?

the bus stop is a great place to start up a make out session.

give it a try.

put ur hand on her waist lean in and give it some tongue

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something that has just really worked good for me was, we were talking and turned to face each other then i just looked at her lips and we ended up making out for about 40 mins. first kiss with her by the way.

Ball_Baby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Joe.

I just barely turned 18. No I don't ride the bus, I live in utah, hardly anyone rides the bus.

Anyone have any other ideas? I mean just like when your chillin with a girl, just you and her by your selfs. I have trouble initating the kiss.

Or is this just something I will have to learn through practice?

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have posted this idea a few times and since the time I first posted it still works for me. Anyways, it might not be in your personality to do it, it takes some playfulness in you and the girl. Anyways simply put, just start a play fight with her. It gets the adrenaline pumping in the both of you and if the interest is there you'll know. Keep up the playfighting till she starts to tire out (you better be able to keep up with her:) ) and then put her on back facing you, be in a crawling position on top of her and make eye contact. This will be a pause in the fight hopefully, if not, keep at it till she wears out or take a hint (she knows what you're up to, lol). Stay over her and hold the eye contact for about 3 seconds while you 2 are taking a breather then move in slowly for the kiss. I have had tremendous success with this so hopefully you will too.
Another way to go about it pretty much used for during a movie at the theatre is pretty simple in my opinion. Anyways start by trying to make any sort of physical contact with her, like making your hand touch her leg or something, make it very subtle and constantly gauge her reaction. Very slowly make it more obvious with the physical contact till you eventually touch her hand. If her interest is high she'll grab your hand and start holding it, if it's low she won't budge. If it's low forget it and abort, if it's high then go with the hand holding for ahwile and try to up the intensity some more slowly until you 2 make eye contact then go for the kiss, odds are good she'll want it:)

There's 2 places for ya to start, hope they helped some.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Misunderstood is right, especially with the playfights. Tickling works great, you both get excuses to grab at eachother and you get to know her body better.

I also like pretend to get angry at her over some mundane thing. Make it kind of obvious that you're pretending. Like if you're both chilling on the couch move to a recliner and just ignore her completely. Trying to get your attention back they often stand in front of you at the recliner. I just grin a little and pull their knees very lightly toward me, letting them know what I want. If she's game she'll sit on top of you on her legs, and then its all gravy, just pull her toward you and go for it.

Those are some easy ways to get it going, but once you have enough rapport you don't even need to do anything sly to initiate, just pull her toward you and plant one on her.

If you aren't too great at kissing you might want to check out the classes at http://virtualkiss.com/ - I found that link in a different article, can't remember which one, sorry. The classes aren't too great, but they teach you the basics, like how to not just sit there like a starfish. How to move your hands around and really keep her into it.

Ball_Baby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Fellas.

Misunderstood??s advice really hit home to me. It never even occured to me in that way. Man that is some of the easiest stuff I have ever heard, and fits my personality perfectly.

Thanks misunderstood?? I will be sure to use it this weekend.