"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Inexperienced

trench

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Canada
ok, so i really like this girl and i know she likes me but the thing is shes a lot more experienced than me, sexually wise and im hesitant to start soemthing just because of this. is this something that should bother me? i dont want to be the butt of jokes at sleepovers and **** and its really bugging me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Don't be a *****, go in and **** her.

Read Sir_Chancealot's post about sex.

Pimp on boy.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
You're never gonna learn if you don't get some practice. If you don't want to risk embarassing yourself with this particular girl, pick up a few you don't really care about and gain experience on them.
 

Strong325

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
If you like her and you feel that you are ready for sex, then go for it. But if I were you, I would like to take it slow, just in case she's not your type.

I'm in the same situation you are right now and all I need is some privacy and I can have sex with this girl.
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Strong325
If you like her and you feel that you are ready for sex, then go for it. But if I were you, I would like to take it slow, just in case she's not your type.
But he said they both are going to do it.;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top