Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incubate your Problems

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something we all do, but I doubt most of us are aware of it.

You have a project to do, and you want to do it right. So you think really hard about how to go about it, and you get busy. But somewhere along the way you hit a snag, and you're not sure how to proceed. Everything comes to a standstill. Now you're thinking and thinking and thinking, but the answer's not coming. You try to start over from scratch, but that doesn't work. You talk to people about it, but that doesn't work. Maybe you try reading things that will help. Still you think and think, and still nothing. Eventually you just have to do other things. You can't let this one project or idea dominate your life.

Maybe a day or two goes by, and you've been watching a lot of TV, or working, or playing, whatever. In the back of your mind, you know you should be trying to figure out that problem with your project, but you got so damn burnt out, that you feel you don't have the energy. But you know you will have to come up with something soon.

So the next day you're sitting there reading a comic, and suddenly Spider-Man seems to shout the answer out to you! You look up, and you say, "GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY, THAT'S IT!"

You go back to your project and work furiously with newfound energy, and you're done before you know it.

What happened? You had a problem, you thought about it and tried working it from every angle until you couldn't take it any more, and then you just let it incubate. While you were jerking around doing other things, somewhere deep in your subconscious, your mind was putting the solution together for you.

I've known about this phenomenon for years, and it's helped me solve a lot of problems in my life. You can apply it to anything. If you're having problems getting a woman, or relationship problems, whatever they may be, go ahead and put a great amount of effort into figuring it out, and if the answer just doesn't come, then release it into your subconscious and let it work on the problem for awhile, while you get on with your life.

Let it incubate.

I hope this will be a helpful tip to those who are frustrated.

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump*

This is another way of making our DJ's realize that it is of paramount importance to not be thinking about women ALL THE TIME! Get a hobby, think about your career, etc..
Obsessing about a girl is no good, ever, and will possibly blow it for you.

But you have to have FAITH in this. It will be much better for you in the long run, I promise. The less you worry about girls being attracted to you, THE MORE GIRLS WILL BE.

Faith!
FAITH!
FAITH!

------------------
Treat the Ho's like queens and the queens like ho's. Do it. No guilt.