Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In the age of cell phone video...

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've been out of the game for 10 years. I was sick with a life altering disease that sadly destroyed my mojo, for now. It's called marriage. Talk to any middle aged man about this common and deadly disease. It's easy to prevent, but it's like drugs, you can get hooked, it's fun for awhile, but then can destroy your life.

Anyway, to get to the point. I've been out of the game for 10 years. I know, I know, cell phones could do pictures and video then as well. But, these things ARE more common now, by a significant margin from back then.

Have any of you, especially you nightlife folks who like to drink, and maybe sometimes come off a bit more blunt and honest, worry about **** like that? I've embarrassed myself, I've ranted about women, I've made out with one chick, and 2 minutes later her friend has her tongue down my throat, asking a women "wanna get out of here?" and then having to beat the **** tests, and any other crazy behavior that might not just be your drunken ramblings, it could be anything. Now I could care less if someone video taped me a little bit doing my normal day to day routines because it would, well be a bit boring most days. I was just thinking that because I went to go see a coverband the other day. Low and behold, they had video of the crowd. It wasn't a huge crowd either, like 50 scattered. I then see myself next to the chick I made out with, but it wasn't in the video(maybe they cut it out of respect). Now, thankfully I live in a very conservative part of the country where more people would be against publicly shaming someone for recording people doing things that things like feminists, and other idiots would piss and moan over. But you can't be too careful.