Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In my efforts to find ways to become wealthy I found one correlation..

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest thing is how scalable what you are doing is.

You can scale things up with money your own personal time or becoming more efficient.

Time
This method is both the most accessible because young people all have time and energy. So if you want to increase your income and you work in retail instead of working 30 hours get a second job work 60 hours. This method is easy but also inefficient and very limited you could work 100 hour weeks at Walmart be miserable and make the same income as a college grad with a Finance degree and he has a cushy office jobs friends and a wife.

Money
This is the ultimate way to scale things up. Money saves you so much time being poor costs interest. Money can outsource so many problems you have the wealthier you are the more things you can outsource if you make 10 million a year even mowing the lawn for 2 hours a week would never be worth it since you can make hundreds of dollars in the same time span. Poor people often have to waste their time finding good deals or fixing things in the long run this does not pay off.

Efficiency
Some industries can be gamed easier then others. Door dash is a good example you can get pretty good at it or move to prime locations and double your income in a week. Vs in a stagnate wagie job like cashier being more efficient won't give you ****. So always try to get into industries where improving your skills gets you a better return on investment. In long run avoid dead end roles where being more effective does not give you a return on investment.