Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"In Defense of Cheating"

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found those on another message board. It seemed relevant to us, so tell me what you think:

Unfaithful

I have no sympathy for girls whose boyfriends cheat on them. None. And I also have no objection to boys who decide to cheat, or to cheating myself.

Why? Because in almost every situation in our society, men are the ones who have to seek out women, and women the ones who simply wait to be found. So, they’ve gotten arrogant. They expect too much, and claim too many rights over those who would love them.

Come on too strong, and they complain of being ‘violated’. There is never any mention of how the guy might feel violated too, in being told that his emotions aren’t important enough to worry over. Male desires are almost always seen as something cheap and crude, while girls view themselves as precious, and practically divine.

Should we be forced to accept this humiliating idea of our own worthlessness?

“Well, it’s up to them when they feel violated.” I’m sorry, but sometimes you don’t have the right to feel how you do. Any dislike of a person which does not directly stem from proven actions on their part is merely the product of vanity and prejudice. To reject the genuine warmth of another person is to kill a part of him, as you are forcing the suppression of his best and most elevated instincts. Have we entered some kind of parallel universe where affection leads to contempt and the blunt outcut the sharp? I would hope not.

Now, I have nothing against women. There are three billion of them, and I haven’t met them all. Any girl who tells no lies, plays no games, is open, loving, and gentle deserves to be treated with all the respect you can muster. But as for the rest of them, they’re fair game.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very un-DJ like

OK, the anger spouted by a lot of guys on this board is so against the DJ philosophy. Yeah, there are a lot of game-playing women, lord knows I've been with my share. And you know why I was with these nut cases? Because I didn't have my sh-t together!

If your mental is flying high, you have a good career (or working towards one), am physically fit, well-read, have some hobbies, and worried about numero uno, you will attract (for the most part) non game-playing women. I don't advocate cheating for anyone, male or female. It's a loser/white trash/low life/chicken sh-t/AFC way out of things. A real man works on himself and attracts top-flight women who don't do this. And if he wants to move on, he doesn't cheat, he gets the nads to confront the woman face to face. Anything else is AFCism.

Read the hall of fame article: "I take responsibility for all my relationships." It's a great starting point.

Every single "I hate women" post on this board just screams AFCism.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn you guys write alot of stuff in your posts jeez

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite thing to do is to steal women from thier men....it is a power trip to make a women so crazy for you shell break the bond she has made with her man...now thats seduction...so fvck what you heard......

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite thing to do is to steal women from thier men....it is a power trip to make a women so crazy for you shell break the bond she has made with her man...now thats seduction...so fvck what you heard......

That's weak. Find a better way to feed your little ego.

Oh, and that way you'll be a lot less likely to get your ass kicked.

Zechs

Banned
Reaction score
You just have to say that the girl told you she was single.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That "Unfaithful" post was just dripping with self-pity and frustrated anger. Whoever wrote it obviously hasn't gotten laid in a long long time.

bp1974