In an LTR and times are changing...

sano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in an LTR for a year now. We took things very, very slowly. last month we "fooled around" if you can call it that. all that happened was i took her shirt and bra off. ok big deal. every since then things between us have been very strange. she has distanced herself greatly from me. hardly ever calls. is usually "too tired" to hang out. things like that.

I confronted her about this about a week and a half to two weeks ago. she denies that what we did has anything to do with the way she is acting. I dont believe that for a min. She said that she has a problem and has to work things out. (Im so glad i am a guy)

Ok im thinking. I am patient man. well its been over 3 weeks since she said she needed "work things out" my patience is running out. Normally I would have cut it off a while ago, but that fact taht we have been together so long and believe it or not, never argued or fought about anything has kept me in there. Now I recently confronted her about it again. she claims that all is well. BS!

I know this is a rant, but you guys are the only ones that can actually relate to what I am experiancing. so thank you.

I am curious to know what you guys think...should I throw in the towel on this relationship, give her more time, I dont know what to do. I am torn between the two.

Any feedback is appreciated. thanks!

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, Maybe I'm a pessimist, but according to me you should next her. I guess she isn't interested in you anymore, or she has met someone else (find it out yourself what the problem is), if you don't like what the problem is, next her, if her problem is understandable, wait a little longer, but don't be clingy. give her her time if her problem is serious.

And what does the fooling around have to do with it? Sorry if its a stupid question

sano

Don Juan
Reaction score
And what does the fooling around have to do with it? Sorry if its a stupid question

everything started to go sour after we fooled around

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh... I don't think that has to do anything with it... Unless you hurt her nipples really bad... :)

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problably should next her.

who knows? perhaps when you distance herself from HER she might regain some interest. But its not likely.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you must let her come to you, she is immature

you've been going out for 9 months and you just took her bra out?-thats slower than slow, thats almost dead. i am not judging but how could you do that to yourself to wait all that time?

oh yea, if she doesnt come to you soon NEXT her immature a$$

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im impressed you would stay with a girl like 9 or 10 months without seeing even her tits. I would just say next her. Unless you like only making out with her for the next year.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you like her a lot stick in there and see whats up, if not, then why are you posting here anyway just dump her.