“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

important.

slickdon

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
hey, okay. i really looked around for the answer and i cant find it anywhere! how do i not blow my load for a long time? i c*m some easily. its getting to be embarassing. is there any tips? thanks in advance.

slick
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
1. Wear a thicker condom.
2. When you're jacking, get to know the point right before you're about to blow.. then stop. That way, when it gets too intense, you can pause for a second.
3. Jerk it before you plan to get laid.

I have the opposite problem - it always takes me forever to cvm, which can be annoying too.. But yeah.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Takes me forever to *** too. But i use thinner condoms and jack off less.

My advice jack off more at home. Two times a day. In 74 days you'll see an effect. Ue thicker condoms. And if you have time for this. An excercise from a sex website

Tense the muscels around your ****. Hold it for about five senconds. NOw release. Do this while your driving around and are waiting at a stoplight or if your watching tv in class. It'll help you have more orgasms , take longer, and you can have control of when you ejac. I don't know if it works but that was off the sunday night sex show.

Good luck:D
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
cawk puch ups

you lay flat on the ground and you lift your self up with your boner
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Yeah how many can you do...

Umm.. Well one

Yeah I guess thats all you need.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
**** pushups is Jack Blacks Song(skit) right?
 
Top