Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm telling you , the movies industry is so fvcked up.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling you, the movies industry is so fvcked up .
Since the corona started 4 months ago, in between doing many things, I have been watching countless movies on Netflix, and after a while, I started noticing that 80% of the leading authority actors are All women.
If it's FBI head officer, CIA agents, assassin group leader, city mayor, president, chief of staff, detective leader, even in space, alien and sci-fiction movies, All the leading characters are women, and all the subordinate characters and actors who receiving orders, are men.
It's like the movies industry forcing down the throat of society to accept the fact of women in a position of leading and authority, by repeating it on every movie possible, until society will stop questioning these phenomena and will accept it as normal fact of life.
Any thought, did you noticed it as well? or is it just my imagination infected by the virus.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What do you expect?

The vast majority of men can't even handle some mental stimulation and their go to safe zone is shouting out loud that they're been insulted - demanding action, requesting baby sitting from authority figures, seeking a shoulder to cry on, etc.

Whilst the womenfolk are happy the men are like that because it's so much easier to manipulate em all.

Fools don't even realise that their ancestors are turning in their graves knowing that their descendents are so weak minded.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since the corona started 4 months ago, in between doing many things, I have been watching countless movies on Netflix, and after a while, I started noticing that 80% of the leading authority actors are All women.
If it's FBI head officer, CIA agents, assassin group leader, city mayor, president, chief of staff, detective leader, even in space, alien and sci-fiction movies, All the leading characters are women, and all the subordinate characters and actors who receiving orders, are men.
It's like the movies industry forcing down the throat of society to accept the fact of women in a position of leading and authority, by repeating it on every movie possible, until society will stop questioning these phenomena and will accept it as normal fact of life.
Any thought, did you noticed it as well? or is it just my imagination infected by the virus.
I have not noticed this. The TV shows I look at are The 100, Lost in Space, Suits, etc.... The only TV show where Inhave seen this is called Crown which portrayed Queen Elisabeth, but its old news a female has been occupying that throne and does not follow an agenda.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hollywood is filled with SJWs/leftists.

I tend to watch older movies. I have not gone to movie theaters much as an adult. In most pre-1995 movies, there was less SJW stuff and fewer women in authority. It's difficult to watch "Goodfellas" today knowing that Robert DeNiro is such a leftist candy asss.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true but not only that they are also increasing female main characters everywhere, anytime I get the "we added a movie you may like" I always see a woman in center of the picture with few guys and girls around mostly minorities.

They dont understand that by doing that they will have weak men buying that sh1t and sane men to realize that something is wrong and either call it out or simply say good bye and remoning them from the hive.

I strongly believe mgtow is not necessarily about relationships, many simply say a big fvck you 360 degrees with media and mainstream culture being a huge part of it.

Btw you should try to see tv programs in poland or russia, none of that sh1t happen and most of all gay people are not 20% of the characters in movies.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not noticed this. The TV shows I look at are The 100, Lost in Space, Suits, etc.... The only TV show where Inhave seen this is called Crown which portrayed Queen Elisabeth, but its old news a female has been occupying that throne and does not follow an agenda.

Yes , where the movies are big-budget movies with first-class actors, the leading actors are still male, this is the other 20% I didn't talk about.
But the rest 80% of the movies are low budget movies and there you will notice these phenomena.
Two days ago I watched the movie "The Old Guard" on Netflix. This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about where they couldn't fvcked it up more than in this movie: The 4 badass warriors team were led by a female. Her 3 team members are male, where two of them are a gay lover. And who comes to save the day when the female leader was down? yeap, another female, and a black one to close the deal. (nothing against black people as I'm not "white" my self per se)
And there are countless movies like that.

Not all the leading actors are female, but where there is an authority superior figure in the movie, it will be a female, where you'll see a female chief of police, CIA, FBI, Chief of stuff and as such, burst into the room full of male, demanding from her team to clean the shyt till sunset, when all-male figures bending their head down and mumbling sheepishly "Yes Mam'

I know what they are doing in these movies to society mindset, and I laugh inwardly, but there are millions who are not aware and start excepting the phenomena of " Sun in the middle of the night" as a natural occurrence.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes , where the movies are big-budget movies with first-class actors, the leading actors are still male, this is the other 20% I didn't talk about.
But the rest 80% of the movies are low budget movies and there you will notice these phenomena.
Two days ago I watched the movie "The Old Guard" on Netflix.
I've looked at a video review of the movie:

This particular video reviewer is into comic book movies so she can share some insights on what this movie is about. It is basically a streamer-level comic book adaptation of a comic book by the same name. If the comic books source material is exactly like it, then they have to copy what the comic says.

I've also caught wind of the main actress. She has starred in movies such as Bombshell (2019), Tully (2018), and Atomic Blonde (2017). She was amazing in Atomic Blonde which was where I first noticed her.

There is another movie on Netflix called "Extraction" 2020, starring Chris Hemsworth. The reviewer is saying this is more of an ensemble cast version (the lady was a lead character, but her presence did not overpower the other characters as Chris Hemsworth in Extraction).

Therefore, if you don't like "The Old Guard" because of the comic book source material and don't like that type of comic book, then watch Extraction 2020 instead! However, it's not pushing any agenda if it's coming from a comic book! I don't like Birds of Prey...I'm sure that has a female lead in it too. However Joker and Batman are male leads.

What can I say? Before looking at a movie, google search the title of the movie. Normally a google search will show an IMDB (Internet Movie Database) score, and RT (Rotten Tomatoes) rating, and below the same column if it won any awards or if it was nominated. Watch the first 20 minutes of the movie and movie trailer and see if it's something you really want to see before committing to viewing the rest of the movie. I am very methodological in my approach and document everything since I don't want to end up watching a bunch of average and mediocre garbage. I know that is exactly how to kill a movie-hobby. Therefore, you have to be proactive in carefully choosing what you are looking at.

Just as an aside: Netflix has some Academy Award nominations such as Marriage Story, The Irishman, The Two Popes as has search categories for award nominations/winners of previous years. Personally, I subscribe to HBO (called Crave in Canada), and Amazon Prime Video since I'm focusing on quality content rather than just watching anything.

If you do the proper research before watching a movie, or even TV-show (ie the same process I use for movies is the same I use for TV-shows) then you'll find those efforts are rewarded.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you expect?

The vast majority of men can't even handle some mental stimulation and their go to safe zone is shouting out loud that they're been insulted - demanding action, requesting baby sitting from authority figures, seeking a shoulder to cry on, etc.

Whilst the womenfolk are happy the men are like that because it's so much easier to manipulate em all.

Fools don't even realise that their ancestors are turning in their graves knowing that their descendents are so weak minded.
Well they had it easier because they had it hard.

It's the hardest to stay hard in a soft environment

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before looking at a movie, google search the title of the movie.

Yea, I guessed the immediate reaction will be:" The Diver why are you bother with this bS, just move on or don't watch this Syit? " Well, I'm not so worried about myself, as I can see through it, but you can't ignore the fact that billions of people watching these movies, and imaging those billions of people brainwashed on a daily basis with this kind of Syit. Well, now when you think about it this way it's starting to look like a serious issue.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree in general but one perspective could be:

maybe it's time that women become like female lions and do the job.

Male lions are seen as quite lazy except in special cases. That is not the worst deal.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I guessed the immediate reaction will be:" The Diver why are you bother with this bS, just move on or don't watch this Syit? " Well, I'm not so worried about myself, as I can see through it, but you can't ignore the fact that billions of people watching these movies, and imaging those billions of people brainwashed on a daily basis with this kind of Syit. Well, now when you think about it this way it's starting to look like a serious issue.
I think you should make a choice on whether or not you want to continue your subscription to Netflix or cancel it. Each person has their own level of tolerance. However, if I was thinking like that then I would not support that subscription service with my money. It would better to just rent movies on demand and choose what you want to see in such a case.

They have terrible movies on the service, that depicted Jesus in a bad way. Allot of Christians quit their subscription or have even protested against the service. The ones who cancelled out see it that your subscription dollars are funneled to create original garbage and it's just a waste.

It's my belief that you should cancel the service based on your feedback and make sure you cancel in protest or make it known to Netflix that you are disgusted by their original content and feel they are promoting an agenda.

However, I've made peace with the fact that I don't see things the way you are seeing it. I view it as an online library where, just like visiting a Public Library, I'm not going to not borrow a book or Blu-Ray from the library because there might be a book or Blu-Ray the library has purchased that I may not like or agree with. The Netflix subscription concept was to off-set going to the Library for free entertainment because it was creating allot of stress to have to return library materials by a due date, or picking them up causes allot of stress where I"m at.
It may not be a social type of choice, but renting an online library to have access to digital content on demand seems different to me then feeling like I"m supporting something. Also, if you don't view the content, then it doesn't count as a vote towards the content. I feel like I"m protesting by not watching something like that period rather than cancelling.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well they had it easier because they had it hard.

It's the hardest to stay hard in a soft environment
That may be true but it ain't a good excuse for men in general to not cultivate their mental fortitude.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You're watching the wrong types of movies then...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't think so. I'm watching many different genres (except romantic movies) and it's happened in most of them.
I usually watch the docs, but for fun I will admit, I watch the 90 day fiancee stuff. It's good for a laugh as I cannot believe that males could be so feminine. I mean it's surreal.