Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm taking a STAND for my dignity...do you DJs agree?

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this HB8 at a concert, got her # called her a few days later and we talked about setting up a casual meeting. I told her Sunday was only time I could meet (saturday night i'm busy with other girls) ;) She insisted that she call me before Friday to finalize the plans. I DIDN'T like her having control of the calling power but I thought, hey if she doesn't call, I will, plus it could show her IL.

By the end of the week she never calls, I call her on sunday and get the answering machine (don't leave a message).

Whatever happened she basically never got back in touch with me, so I have decided NOT TO GO AFTER her anymore like so many guys who keep calling and calling. I have my pride, and I'm not selling out for no girl like that, she wants to get intouch with me, she has my #. I am taking a stand no matter how hott she looks. What do you fellow DJs think??

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think like you for a long time and I never really got anywhere.

Myself, I have tons of pride and I don't let girls pull my strings. However, in the initial stages, a man has to make small compromises to be able to keep contact with the girl. Once you get your foot in the door, you'll have all the time in the world to show her you're a proud man. In the mean time, try to relax and don't try too hard to show you're worth. You'll get plenty of chances to do that in the future.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should try two more times to phone her then give up. I have a three call rule, then that's it, no more. That way you can weed them out.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Three call rule? Why are you going to waste your time calling her that much? She has his phone number, if she is interested in him and he has called her once, she will call back. I can understand if you want to leave a quick message, but calling back three times without her calling you is pathetic. Use that time to call more girls man.

Reaction score
fawkin right dude. Fawk that ****. Your doing the pimp-tight thing. Good thing you got other women instead of like the guy who posted about his oneitis girl who acts up and loves being a Drama Queen.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should'nt have even called her in the 1st place!!! She said she'd call, that was her polite way of brushing you off. Girls don't call for various reasons, don't beat yourself up wondering why. Instead go out and get 10 more #'s. No time for silly ho's.

NEXT!!

PIMP

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice guys!

She called me 2 hours ago and left a message on my machine while i was out.

I am going to make her a$$ wait now :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't sound mad or confused when you talk to her and don't ask her why she didn't call you earlier!!

If she brings it up just act as if it was no big deal and say you went somewhere and did something with someone else on Sunday and that it was really fun - don't tell her what you did or with who.

Just sound intriguing even though you probably did nothing on Sunday except watch TV and eat popcorn while you kept lifting up the phone receiver to see if you hear a dial tone confirming that the phone is still working while wondering why she hasn't called you yet!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seraph
Three call rule? Why are you going to waste your time calling her that much? She has his phone number, if she is interested in him and he has called her once, she will call back. I can understand if you want to leave a quick message, but calling back three times without her calling you is pathetic. Use that time to call more girls man.
I just think some guys give up way too quickly sometimes. Maybe three calls ain't the right idea in this particular situation though. But that's my max, three attempts at a call. Then that's it. Depends on the girl though, I suppose.

Edit: Oh, and I see she has called him back, so now the 2- 3 call rule could have some application.

Some women actually want to see a little effort sometimes.

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your situation

I think your full of insecurity my friend! What you are demonstrating is not pride. We all know she wouldn't call you. It's your job to call her, no matter if she says she will call or not! You should have called her Friday, or Saturday and you should have left her a message. And then you should have called her Monday, and when you would have talked to her on Monday you shouldn't be mad that she didn't call, because we KNEW she wouldn't! But you should get the point across to her that yes you do want to hang out with her because she’s sexy. That’s right, SEXY.

I think she is setting up obstacles for you. She has done this many times to many guys, this is how she weeds out the AFC’s. She wants a strong man, who is confident enough to not get his underwear in a bunch if she doesn't call back. A man who is comfortable with the fact that he wants this girl, and who pursues her persistently until he gets what he wants, or she says NO, and she hasn't said NO yet.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
You Master DJs know your stuff.

I'm going to play the whole C&F as always when I decide to call her.

But I'm thinking she already has ONE strike now....and if she messes up again shes going in the LJBF world.

Once a guy stands up against an HB...that confidence totally seperates you from the AFC and she will notice it for sure.

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

Yes but remember Victor it doesn't stop there. The HB will continue to test you in order to validate you, it never ends, and that's why it's so fun, because you will always be passing her tests and blowing her mind. :p

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VictorK, i skimmed over the rest of the replies... very briefly.

Look at the original post. "I was gonna let her call me to finalize plans..for sunday" well, hardass, she didnt call, you were "too manly" to call.. and which one of your hands did you end up fvcking on sunday night?

You play this hardass bs and you might as well have a One-itis with your hand forever.

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't come off as looking weak when you show interest in the girl. A strong man is man who knows what he wants and goes for it no matter what. You said you waited for her to call you. That was your first mistake. You should have told her NO and that you would call her. In the end, no one called!! wow, now isn't that nice!!

A DJ should never act tough. Thats an act jocks and punks put on. A DJ always takes control and doesn't have to prove how manly he is. Believe me, if you are a manly man, they will notice within a few days.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you guys are saying,

I know I don't have One-itis, like i said I have other girls on the side, thats why I wasn't avaliabe for anything but sunday.

The whole time ive known her ive never acted 'tough', just confident. I'm just saying if any girl wants to get in a primetime slot with me, she has to PROVE it. Thats why for the mean time I'm only gonna call or see this girl during off days...like weekdays.

As all DJs should have...I have my weekends for other females, and well she will have to earn her right to get into this select group. Hey if chics can do this so can us DJs.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look there could in theory be 100 legitimate reasons why she didn't call back, most likely one was that she had low IL, because YOU DIDN'T MAKE YOURSELF ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH.

Solution: GO APPROACH MORE CHICKS... not only at the rock concert. Getting phone numbers off a girl at events such as these it's the easiest thing in the world, as they are in a social, positive and approachable state of mind.

Now had you approached more chicks at the concert, I guarantee you that you could have 5 other numbers right this moment. But what happened? You saw one girl, got hots for it and her number made you HAPPY and SATISFIED you are dependant on that one girl then she pulls you into her reality, instead of you pulling girls into yours.
You guys have to check out other message boards as well. As much as I love sosuave.com it's full of jockeys, wankers and generally useless advice. Look at the fvcking debate that's going on here... what would a DJ do?
NEXT her? Call her again? Wait till she calls? Call her every day?
BULLSH!T The problem here is that you are all stuck in your AFC frame, that you can't see outside of the box. There is no right advice, handle situation as you see fit, just do not take it so personally, if she wasn't attracted enough ti's because you didn't make yourself attractive enough therefore you need more game homie. If you are left holding your dck in your hands on sunday night... it's because you haven't approached enough bro! Don't think what a DJ would do, see the situation for what it is and seek the best possible outcome.