Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm surprised how much sex is centered around booze and drugs

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just from hearing things over the years from friends. Seems like a lot of them only get laid when they're drunk or high with a girl. The same thing goes for girls. I don't know, it's like they have to get drunk or high and the girl has to be drunk or high as well.

It's like they have to have booze around or some weed when they're with the girl (to have for themselves and for the girl to consume/smoke) I just find that really strange. I don't know. I mean, who wants to have sex when you're drunk in the first place? I don't know about you but I feel numb and stiff (not the good kind of stiff). I used to drink a lot but i've gave up on it (focusing totally on bodybuilding now), so I know how it is when you're drunk..but still. I don't get it. It also pisses me off how people get all different when they're drunk (how girls start expressing their hornyness and how guys get balls to do something about it). I hate guys that claim "when i'm drunk i can do this this and that." It's like who cares buddy, it's because you're DRUNK. I bet a lot of those guys and girls would be virgins if it wasn't for booze and or drugs.

Whatever happened to just using testosterone as your drug? And for girls, whatever happened to just saying you're ****ing horny instead of having to get drunk to express your sexual desire?

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the girls can have a reason for not being labelled as a slut. "We were drunk!"

As for the guys, they have testoterone problems.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why..it just bothers me for some reason. I don't wanna be in that scene, where I have to drink and or smoke just to fit in. It seems like that's what everyone's doing at colleges these days. Like we're in the MLB and they're using steroids as an advantage.

let's continue this discussion shall we.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is the universal excuse for doing something you wouldn't normally do sober. I always beleived it didnt really affect your judgement too much...it really only made you ignorant of future effects of your actions.

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing better then mix of girls and alcohol. Noone is forcing you to drink, just chill out and enjoy all thos edrunk ladies getting physical with you.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your the one with the problem....

Live and let live.

If alcohol get's you stiff (not that way) deal with it. Don't get bitter over people who enjoy it. Drunk fvcking in some ways, is far superior to sober sex...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else...

It's a stage. Just like with everything else, it'll pass. If it doesn't, that's when you really need to start worrying.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought a guy could complain about the whole girls+alcohol (/weed) situations.:eek:

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're looking for a one night stand or to just fool around with girls, then I wouldn't be complaining either.

If your intentions are to look for a girl who is relationship material, then you probably won't find them at those scenes. It's OK to loosen up and have some fun once in a while but I'd stick with a relationship any day. That stuff gets old after a while for me (not saying that it's bad in any way). And I sure hope I never do weed...

So continue to be yourself and just meet women around campus. But I mean it depends on your intentions. Let's be honest here: do you want to **** a girl or to get a girlfriend? Those are two completely different things. The principles taught here will be in your favor either way...

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm drunk I can't have sex. I don't even want sex. I can't concentrate and it feels bad, and also girls yelling loud and moving fast (flying arms) kinda scares me if I'm not in control. That said, I've had sex with drunk girls and I'd say it's not good (cause they don't pay attention either) but I've done some freaky **** while the girls are drunk and I'm sober.

It's awesome

Reaction score
Well, in many parts of the world, the whole concept of the social scene revolves around alcohol. Think about it: Where do you meet alot of girls? At parties, social gatherings, birthday parties, business conferences, work parties...ALL which involved alcohol in one way or another. Forget college....EVERYTHING social revolves around alcohol, from parties to sporting events. Hell, i've drank before class on some occasions, and many of my friends drink IN class haha. (I don't recommend it though). Alcohol has a stranglehold on society. Thats all it really comes down to.

Interesting:
In the US, having sex with another person who is legally intoxicated, even if they consent to it, is criminial sexual conduct.

gotta love the USA.

Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan

If alcohol get's you stiff (not that way) deal with it. Don't get bitter over people who enjoy it. Drunk fvcking in some ways, is far superior to sober sex...
I agree with that, but it's only superior if the girl is unattractive or you have trouble controlling yourself.

I have a question for you, Sharpshooter. how many of these drug-for-sex dependant friends of yours have ever had a long-term girlfriend or fvck buddy?