Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm stepping out -- best of luck to you all!

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted by Vassago ( http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28050 ):
As far as the mental goes, I can tell you right now that reading and posting to forums like this can only get you so far. Thats why you won't see me in here very often. Quit now before you get addicted (And you WILL get addicted if you don't quit! It happened to me!).
This is so obvious that it's stupid. I've been here for too long and didn't get all that much improvement I was looking for.

Sure, I feel much more laid-back now, and feel better with myself than when I started. But the posts are mostly circular, and people keep asking the same things and answering the same answers -- me included (which is good for newbies, but is detrimental for those like myself who've reached a plateau here).

I've had success in greatly reducing the conditioning that led me to oneitis. I see with more clarity the mistakes that I used to make -- I still make them inadvertedly... like talking too much. But the one thing I still hadn't the balls, the nerve, the dare, the audicity to do is approach. I may be able to pull something random about the environment, but I'm bad at capitalizing on it. I'm not looking to bang women 'till I die, just prospecting the market and find the one I feel confortable enough to say that "I've looked enough, this one suits me very well."

Bottom line... I'm stepping out of this forum. I've read enough, but unless I start acting on the way I want to become I won't evolve much more than what I've evolved so far (not much, admitedly). I won't expect to return soon, but if I do it will be to report on, not mild, but definite and concrete successes -- when people are clueless, they look for examples.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to being human is to constantly improve yourself. DJism is only one way. While being a practitioner of DJism, it's a great idea to read literary masterpieces like Miyamoto Musashi's The Book Of Five Rings, Machiavelli's The Prince, Sun Tzu's The Art Of War, Sun Pin's The Art Of Warfare, and even collective works like Robert Greene's The 48 Laws Of Power.

Your goal is to stimulate your mind and your body. Once you reach a plateau, step off, and traverse another path. Awhile ago, there were those of us who became Casanovians which I believe to be a level above DJism but on a darker path.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure I'm here to learn about other's expriences and here barely believeable stories, but I'm also hear to give my honest opinion. This forum is a great way form me to actually type out my problems which helps me actually see and focus on what's going on. When some one replies I notice different facts that I didn't before and wouldn't of had I not of posted. Sure you have to weed out some responses as crazy or poor advice but I don't believe everythig I read in the news paper either. The forum is a place where people with similar goals can go to help solve whaever problems they may be having and if you've gotten too desensitized to reading the various text then by all means you should leave.

This is my 200th post and as of recent I haven't posted any of the issues that I've been having because I've got a pretty good grip on what's going on and I don't think I need anyone else too analyze what's been going on recently. I still come back and post because some others are looking for legitimate help with problems or questions that they have. Who am I to turn my back on them and say nothing while some person is reaching out for help? It's just bad karma and if and when I put up a post I'd hope that anybody wouldn't be so self centered as to look at it and say something along the lines of "what a chump i'm not gonna help him" or anything like that. It's a big world we live in and everybody needs assistance, sure you may awnser the same questions over and over agian but that's what teachers do year after year as a lifestyle and you don't see them complaining do you? For these reasons and these reasons alone I'll continue to return here when ever I get a chance.