"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I'm pissed now... I am doing boot camp starting New Years!!!

Ak89

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
brooklyn, New york
I can't take it anymore i'm a ****ing sad AFC i mean damn man i ****ing suck when comes to meeting new girls.

Today what happened its ****ing stupid how i could get so AFC at that moment. This is what happened....

I came to gym today and i'm sitting down talking to this girl i know. So then i look behind me and i see a hb8 (About 5'6 pretty face and one breath taking ass she also is LTR material.) she was laying on the bleacher and making her friend help her stretch and stuff. Then she gets up and starts playing around saying these are the position i want someone to **** me in and starts acting like she getting ****ed. Now i just happen to go back to my old afc ways where they were seriously AFC. I guess they noticed, then she started saying she wants to ride on a motorcycle. That way everyone sees her fat ass on the motorcycle. After she then started demonstrating how she would look and she purposely stuck her ass my direction. (Now i started to look like a lighted firecracker.) Her friend then started laughing and looked at me. She then started laughing and asked for my name.( In a AFC voice i said my name) She then asked me if i had a girl and ****. Then she go back to wat she was doing and then says she hates girls that show there thongs. She then said she only going to do that on a motorcycle once. She then demonstrated and my ****ing desperate ass looks like i having a orgasim or some ****. Her friend start laughing and saying i was smiling and started saying ha ha ha in a doofy ass voice.

After i was like Damn why they **** did i act so afc and was so nervous around them. Girls that i know i usually can just talk to them real comfortable. Now i meet 2 new girls and i am a Nervous desperate AFC. So now either next week or Starting the new year i am going to do Boot camp and finish it. I don't care no more cause i rather take a chance and getting some girls then not doing anything at all.

So soon enough i will have a well put and detailed Journal about the AFc of All AFc the guy who said he could never do it. Cause after this man i am just too pissed.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Littledude

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
South Jersey
I'm getting my license in february and that's when I'm starting my cold approaches. I'm going to be doing a whole lot of them too.
New Year's Resolution: Forget the AFC ways but, think, act, and breath DJ.
 

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
Slut alert!!!, next time ask if she wants to go with you to the lockerroom to "show" her something. Then you know if she's a ****teez or a slut.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
all u needed to say is that she should lose some weight cause he ass too fat and start laughing, its not dat hard.
or if it actually was a HUGE ASS, then u say its 2 skinny, u say obviously untrue stuff n smile n ec, its pretty simple.
 

xiola

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
I could barely understand you but it sounded like a sad story


b
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Naw, I wouldnt worry about that.

I think your unconscious pulled rank on your conscious...

That girl has nothing to offer but syphillis.
 

Ak89

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
brooklyn, New york
lol

She was a ****tease i know she was just ****ing around doing the motorcycle ****. Cause her friend was telling her to chill cause people going to think she a hoe or something lol.
 
Top