"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I'm out of here - goodbye

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
It's custom for all the oldtime members to say goodbye to the forum when the time is right. This is my last post here, I'm going to take a long vacation from these boards and live the life of being the prize, make the world my laboratory so to speak and to build up my life and find the love off my life.

I want to thank everyone who has helped me become what I didn't think was possible. The one thing that has held me to this place has been the H&F section and the very liberal atmosphere about improvement.

One reason I am leaving I feel I no longer learn anything from this site, I strongly object against the very stereotypical way "Don Juan" is characterised as and the many time absurd calculated way on what a DJ should do. The beauty off being a don juan is that you can make up what you feel is DJ and what is not. The importance is not what you do, it's the feeling you get from doing it. It's the sum off all your emotions that will tell you how successful you were in your life. Wheter you were AFC or DJ, monk or player.

When I got here I wanted to be a seducer, I learned scripts and stuff like that until i realized it didn't work and wasn't fun, then I improved and wanted to be the prize. You don't have to work especially much to notice the difference in the reaction you get from girls and people around you. Girls will chase you, you get a higher value. You'll experience what a turn off AFCness is firsthand. Only this week I was told (when a girl "confessed" her feelings) that all girls in a group I met a little while ago was in love with me or liked me deeply, I had become their favourite topic of conversation, and I didn't do a thing to get this response. One told me she dreamed about me and stuff like that and she didn't know why. The problem will be making friends with girls without them falling in love and letting down the ones who do fall in love. But getting girls is just a bonus, the contentment of life is the thing that improving your life will give and it's the real goal, at least for me. It's amazing not to need anything or postpone happiness to the future until you do XYZ.

If you want to become the prize I suggest you start with working with your body, it will build you a platform on where you can build your dream. Figure out who you really are and go for that, not the dream they try to sell you here. From my experience, do what you feel you want to do and then when something doesn't go as you plan, figure out why, do something about it. Read my post, "follow your goddamn heart" to understand what I mean. Take all terms out off your head and focus on what you feel.

And if you do want to be the prize you will have to reject more women than you accept. Do not lower your standards, have as high standards on the women you seek as you have on yourself. Women are not really that important as it may seem, most are rather boring and not really worth all this work you put down to get them. I find them more rewarding as friends, sex is clearly overrated.

The goal off life is to have fun and to be happy IMO. Nothing attract more than happiness, you will glow like the sun when you are happy combined with a great body and a flirty personality. I bet you have met girls like that who are happy and let the guys come to her. She treats people with respect and stuff like that. Treat the girls as your male friends, the only reason men are not good at seducing is that they are afraid off the womens reactions. Mostly women are rather harmless and won't take offence if you are playful with them.

Well, goodbye.

Lifeforce

MY MSN: [email protected] just incase anyone want to get in touch
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
why is everybody leaving? Are you leaving to make yourself look better and to differentiate yourself from non dj?:(
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
I love your post dude. It brings tears to me eyes. :::Tear Tear Sniffle Sniffle:::. I'll add you to my MSN.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Thanks for the great posts and motivation!! I see that you have found the answers and success you came looking for. Congratulations and all the best!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Smartone it's actually *favoUrite* here in europe. :)

Anyway, damn hate to see ya going man - you were the main poster on my bulking thread! :(

Anyway have a good one and check back now and again - even just to say hi! :)

Peace.
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
bye dude havent known you for long but I can see that you are all pvssied out, so-to-speak:D (meaning, ive had so much pvssy it isnt even funny anymore : )The tone is heard the same from those who have accelerated to the same level that you have. Pvssy becomes no longer fun and rather "just a perk" whereas the real fulfillment in life comes from achieving a higher greatness within yourself. Once you realize that you can indeed get girls, the game is then focused more modestly on yourself then on trying to get women. Their is no more "game" because you have transformed from what was once a pathetic afc to the almighty Don Juan of his Kingdom. I think that this is good that these people retire from this board because they lose focus on how they once were and what worked for them, now it is time for the next generation of DJs to step up, so that we too, can achieve the same level of accomplishment. I wish you well in your life's journey. **ding** ding*** ding** LIFEFORCE DEPARTING ***
 
Last edited:

Double

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
1
Well, that was no surprise! Yeah it's time to leave now for you. Just wanted to say that you can always learn something or get new ideas if you filter out the cr4p at sosuave but probably you can learn more in real life. And time is also €€€ for a man on a mission!

I really liked most of your posts and because your a bit ahead of me, some posts really helped me. Thanx for that! Would be really cool if we could stay in touch somehow, would be interesting how your ambiitions and work outs are doing in some months. And i bet i will beat ya incredible(for me) deadlifts somewhen - if not in this year than in the next
;) ! I have no MSN but somehow we will meet again.

Take care, i know you will:)
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
I think that this is good that these people retire from this board because they lose focus on how they once were and what worked for them, now it is time for the next generation of DJs to step up
You're absolutely right.

~Godspeed
Coldcoal
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Originally posted by Lifeforce
It's custom for all the oldtime members to say goodbye to the forum when the time is right. This is my last post here, I'm going to take a long vacation from these boards and live the life of being the prize, make the world my laboratory so to speak and to build up my life and find the love off my life.

I want to thank everyone who has helped me become what I didn't think was possible. The one thing that has held me to this place has been the H&F section and the very liberal atmosphere about improvement.

One reason I am leaving I feel I no longer learn anything from this site, I strongly object against the very stereotypical way "Don Juan" is characterised as and the many time absurd calculated way on what a DJ should do. The beauty off being a don juan is that you can make up what you feel is DJ and what is not. The importance is not what you do, it's the feeling you get from doing it. It's the sum off all your emotions that will tell you how successful you were in your life. Wheter you were AFC or DJ, monk or player.

When I got here I wanted to be a seducer, I learned scripts and stuff like that until i realized it didn't work and wasn't fun, then I improved and wanted to be the prize. You don't have to work especially much to notice the difference in the reaction you get from girls and people around you. Girls will chase you, you get a higher value. You'll experience what a turn off AFCness is firsthand. Only this week I was told (when a girl "confessed" her feelings) that all girls in a group I met a little while ago was in love with me or liked me deeply, I had become their favourite topic of conversation, and I didn't do a thing to get this response. One told me she dreamed about me and stuff like that and she didn't know why. The problem will be making friends with girls without them falling in love and letting down the ones who do fall in love. But getting girls is just a bonus, the contentment of life is the thing that improving your life will give and it's the real goal, at least for me. It's amazing not to need anything or postpone happiness to the future until you do XYZ.

If you want to become the prize I suggest you start with working with your body, it will build you a platform on where you can build your dream. Figure out who you really are and go for that, not the dream they try to sell you here. From my experience, do what you feel you want to do and then when something doesn't go as you plan, figure out why, do something about it. Read my post, "follow your goddamn heart" to understand what I mean. Take all terms out off your head and focus on what you feel.

And if you do want to be the prize you will have to reject more women than you accept. Do not lower your standards, have as high standards on the women you seek as you have on yourself. Women are not really that important as it may seem, most are rather boring and not really worth all this work you put down to get them. I find them more rewarding as friends, sex is clearly overrated.

The goal off life is to have fun and to be happy IMO. Nothing attract more than happiness, you will glow like the sun when you are happy combined with a great body and a flirty personality. I bet you have met girls like that who are happy and let the guys come to her. She treats people with respect and stuff like that. Treat the girls as your male friends, the only reason men are not good at seducing is that they are afraid off the womens reactions. Mostly women are rather harmless and won't take offence if you are playful with them.

Well, goodbye.

Lifeforce

MY MSN: [email protected] just incase anyone want to get in touch
I'm glad that everything's worked out for you. However, it will be to the benefit of others on this site that you stay and help us out with your experience and knowledge. The same way that the veterans helped you out when you first got here, it will be appreciated if you do the same for guys like me.

Either way, I'm happy for your success and good luck in all your life decisions
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
lol, you will be back. I have "left" the boards on a couple of occassions. And for the past well not sure, but LONG LONG time now, I have only been in the health and fitness forum and anything else forum. This is one of the first times I have stumbled in here to help the newbs for a very long time.

Take it easy, be sure to drop back in and throw in some constructive comments for some of the newbs.

Peace
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Thanks everyone who have replied, and everyone who has bombed my MSN by adding me ;) I'll miss alot off you guys, especially deathdealer who'll always have a special place in my heart.

Double, you can always mail me if you wish. I'm planning on going to germany to buy some... alot off beer and vodka and stuff, you'll have a little lower tax on that stuff in your country. If you ever feel like it we could hang out some time. And I can teach you about "In der Arschloch am das rand" in person ;)

Jariel, you too, I'll miss you. :(

Clooney, see already back, no you are probably right, I'll stop in sometimes and dish away a couple of comments here and there.

Good luck everyone and a very merry christmas
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Double

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
1
haha yeh your swedish taxes suck, everybody in germany knows take a lotta alcohol with you if going to scandinavia:D !
i dont know about your exact prices but ours are: cheap vodka 0,7L 5€ good beer 0,5L 0,7-0,8€

sure letz do that PM me and(sometimes my email account is full) email me([email protected]) if your making serious plans. you could also stay for a night or so. but don't eat all my chicken breasts:D
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Hey man, I've added you to MSN.

I'm still a bit confused about "flirting". Alot of guys here say "flirting is for women". Maybe the odd compliment like, "nice earings" I'll use.
 
Top