"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Im Not A Dj Need To Know How To Be One

TheOneWhoGetsAway

New Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
virginia
Well im the one about the GF and boyfriend thread.This one is new i need to know what to do to get girls.Why am i so scared to go talk to one Geezz im such puss.I mean i use to be able to talk to ladies easy now i dont why is this is it because i got burned from my x.I really need to know what to say i lost my mojo.DJs work your magic help me out
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
What exactly happens if you get rejected from a woman just out of curiosity?...
 

TheOneWhoGetsAway

New Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
virginia
i guess i was with my X for 5 years and it just ended with her saying i dont wana be bf and gf but friends ahhh dont really like talking about it.i missed out on all the dates im on a stump now ok i know u gota feel my pain when i say i have not gone on a single date for prob more then 2 years god im dieing here
 

TheOneWhoGetsAway

New Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
virginia
woah i didnt even read that question right LOL sleepy hmm i guess feel all shy and will leave the party or the club im at sad
 

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
Hey its all good. I just got out of a bad one myself. When I get disturbed I tend to sleep less than I usually do. Instead of 5-6 hours of sleep I go to 2-4. I try and fill that time with constructive things like college work, looking for real work, or one of my hobbies. Just remember that the key to success is persistance. To date I haven't met a man who died from a lady turning him down.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
click the first link in my sig N read it completely.
 

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
some nuts and bolts need some tightening, its malfunctioning...:)
 
Top