"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I'm not a celebrity but I am known

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Every time I end up with a girl... every one knows.
And I don't know who's talking.
But I do know that people are talking.
And it's a bad thing because....as we all know, not every relationship ends up great.
And it's not even relationships that I care about.
It's my persona.
I'm really a great brother and a great son...
But...girls or I don't know who...is slandering my name sometimes.

Yes, there are women who love me for me and are true friends.

But, I want to squash this....lies and butt hurt girls that want "revenge".

Where was the girl that was a sweet heart in my bed, buying me gifts, etc.
Then they step out of line and I go elsewhere.
I do have my good qualities as a man, bf, etc.
I had good parents that taught me how to behave.
But I have my own thoughts....and life is too short to pander and I have been hurt before. So I leave when I want to leave.
Not bragging but....I bring a lot to a relationship.
Just sucks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top