We are so determined to be 'the cool guy', the guy that gets all the girls, has a nice car, looks nice on the beach, etc, etc, etc. You know the guys i mean. I'm one of them. But how many of them are there? As far as i'm concerned THOSE guys are mediocre.
I won't be remembered in 100 years, i might be remembered by the few people that i really touch (wife,children,friends,etc.) but my memory dies with them. I fade away, to less then a memory.
I become .. nothing....
Haven't you ever wanted more? To be one of the most amazing people that have walked this world? To be remembered for centuries to come. I'm sick of chasing trivial things, my passion, my girlfriends, my business.. it's all nothing.
The passion that burns inside of me is strong and it charms most who talk to me, i am a social animal and have the ability to draw crowds, my business will most likely grow in to a multi million dollar empire. My motivation is incredible, my determination unbreakable. But then what happens?
My charm is forgotten as i grow old.
My women and friends grow old and die.
My businesses are passed on to a spoilt son or daughter who never experiences what it is like to work.
I.. am.. forgotten. All i have worked for.. is gone.
Sure my life will be exciting and rewarding. But to tell you the truth, i don't think i am any more fulfilled then when i started. The problems i had then are replaced by the problems i have now, whatever problem or challenge i have seems to be replaced. Sure, i will keep going.. I have no choice. However, at this rate, i will never be satisfied. I want to do something amazing, i want to change the face of this world. I want to compete with the people of history.
Even in todays world there aren't any people who REALLY stand out. We need people who will change the face of this world.
So this is it guys, i won't rest until im satisfied.
I will learn the secrets of the amazing. I will change the face of the world. Not only that, but i'm going to take you with me.
Lets make history.
I won't be remembered in 100 years, i might be remembered by the few people that i really touch (wife,children,friends,etc.) but my memory dies with them. I fade away, to less then a memory.
I become .. nothing....
Haven't you ever wanted more? To be one of the most amazing people that have walked this world? To be remembered for centuries to come. I'm sick of chasing trivial things, my passion, my girlfriends, my business.. it's all nothing.
The passion that burns inside of me is strong and it charms most who talk to me, i am a social animal and have the ability to draw crowds, my business will most likely grow in to a multi million dollar empire. My motivation is incredible, my determination unbreakable. But then what happens?
My charm is forgotten as i grow old.
My women and friends grow old and die.
My businesses are passed on to a spoilt son or daughter who never experiences what it is like to work.
I.. am.. forgotten. All i have worked for.. is gone.
Sure my life will be exciting and rewarding. But to tell you the truth, i don't think i am any more fulfilled then when i started. The problems i had then are replaced by the problems i have now, whatever problem or challenge i have seems to be replaced. Sure, i will keep going.. I have no choice. However, at this rate, i will never be satisfied. I want to do something amazing, i want to change the face of this world. I want to compete with the people of history.
Even in todays world there aren't any people who REALLY stand out. We need people who will change the face of this world.
So this is it guys, i won't rest until im satisfied.
I will learn the secrets of the amazing. I will change the face of the world. Not only that, but i'm going to take you with me.
Lets make history.