Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

im crazy... twisted... confused... please help?

Reaction score
as i consider myself having been an afc for the past 18 years of my life...

i have read the whole bible and have applied it.

and with wonderful success. but this is'nt the point of this thread.

and being successful... left me without challenge. ofcourse everyone gets rejected though, but aside from being rejected, i know i have been in alot of success.

now the point im saying here is...

i actually do not want to go out with them anymore.

it's like, im after the challenge. the moment i find out i can get the girl: i win, gg (good game) game over, next?

now im just feeling lazy. im not sure maybe its because of the lack of a challenge. i feel empty with these things. it's just not what i thought it'd be. :(

insight anyone?

Reaction score
am i doing it wrong by trying to "prove to myself" i can do something? is this a wrong mindset to have?

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
now im just feeling lazy. im not sure maybe its because of the lack of a challenge. i feel empty with these things. it's just not what i thought it'd be.
Maybe you feel empty because you are traying to fill your life with these women.....maybe trying to find something that doesn't exist...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that or you just arent finding women that are very challenging. Or maybe its time for you to settle down with just one person. Then again maybe you just need a break from all the action.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably too focused on the challenge of getting a girl that you're forgetting about the actual girl. Go for someone with a little more substance and you'll realize that there is much fun to be had after the challenge is surpassed.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
This is totally normal man. You are just finding that getting ass is not that difficult. In fact it is highly over-rated and after you center your entire life around seduction, you will suffer from a feeling of total emptiness once the goal is achieved, because there is more to life than getting laid.

Get a hobby. Do something you love doing. By all means, take a break from the ass-chasing cuz the best women usually pop up when you least expect it!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now im just feeling lazy. im not sure maybe its because of the lack of a challenge. i feel empty with these things. it's just not what i thought it'd be.
Of course it's empty - because these Ho's you are running after are empty.

Getting a piece of the pie is easy. Before it was something that was not attainable for you - but now you see you can get these girls - and now you see what they are really made of.

I'm a lot older than you - you've a long mountain to climb.

You will get to the point where you realize that chasing after these chicks is a waste of time (for the most part) and you begin to be more selective. You will look for qualities past that great a## or big T#ts - and look to other qualities you want form a woman.

These woman are not women you will find every day - welcome DJ - you will have finally asended.

We've all been there.

It's time to go improve other aspects of your life - be the well rounded man - and go after the real prize.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything aforementioned. However, I wouldn't know the kinds of women you have been chasing after. Maybe they were 'empty' indeed, or maybe it was just you. What I mean is that you chase the arse without thinking about what's next. I suggest you take a break from all the chasing. As someone said, find a hobby.

Btw, for challenge, try getting a girl who has a mean motherfscker for a bf. At least i find it fun.

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
ur post

Once you know you can have it you say GG. Why don't you take it? You bring yourself up to the doorstep and once you know you can walk through you leave. Maybe your afraid to.

I think you are trying to prove something to yourself. You can't go through life with that mindset because I know you can accomplish anything, and then once you accomplish it then what? Enjoy life, feel it, live it, and taste it.

I also think you have to get out of your comfort zone now. Now you have to try new things, and put yourself in new positions. It's like you've reached a wall and you refuse to see beyond that wall because whatever is beyond that wall is somewhere you've never been before. You have to beak through and keep on going.