Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm confused, can you help me?

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a little situation that you don Juans can help out in. You see, I asked out this girl. She was hesitant at first because she said that her friend had a crush on me:) of course. But she said yes anyway. We planned a date on saturday night, (I said I was busy on friday) I showed up, she showed up. But what she forgot to tell me was that her three other girl-friends were coming along as well. That got me thinking she was nervous. But the whole date was wonderful. I was a complete Don Juan the whole night. I used the ****y/funny stuff the whole time. In fact her friends were kindof rubbing on me. I also got a lot of kino as well from my date(hand-holding, sitting on my lap). And when it was time to go, she gave ME a kiss goodbye.

So anyways, you would imagine I was doing really well. Next day, I call her and hang out with her at her house, again not by myself, with another one of her girlfriend. I met her mom but only for a brief second, so I couldn't make the greatest impression. Me and my date hung out, played guitar, and sat on the couch to watch Animal planet, cuddled, and kissed. Her friend left shortly after. we kissed more, but than her mom said I had to go. her mom wasn't around when I left so I grabbed my guitar and we gave eachother a long kiss goodbye. I said I had a good time, she said "yeah". she smiled, another kiss on the cheek. went home. Next day I call her around 730pm and we talked on the phone for like ten minutes, I figure I'd leave her wanting more by saying I had to go now. She said hold on for a moment, she was stuttering and asked me if we could just be friends. I was in complete shock!! all I could muster out my breath was, "yeah, okay."

Today she gives me really wierd hug, holding my hands while we parted from the hug. I acted like what happened the night before had no affect me. If fact I smiled a lot and flirted with several girls in front of her. She thus flirted with me again. Gave me more kino. I said goodbye at lunch time in school. I never saw her the rest of the day. And now I'm at this predictament, I really like her y'know, we have so much in common and she's really cute. We get along real well. So I was thinking, should I ask her tommorrow why we broke up, or should I continue to act the way I did today and flirt with her and other girls like nothing happened and maybe she'll come back to me. Or should I do both. I'm confused by this whole situation. But before making and drastic move I know that you guys can help a don Juan in the making, out of this problem.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Next time she tells you ehr friend as a crush on you,tell her: BUt!!Im the one having a crush on you!!!

Make it sound light hearted and not serious.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacdaddyJr
I got a little situation that you don Juans can help out in. You see, I asked out this girl. She was hesitant at first because she said that her friend had a crush on me:) of course. But she said yes anyway.

Good.

We planned a date on saturday night, (I said I was busy on friday) I showed up, she showed up. But what she forgot to tell me was that her three other girl-friends were coming along as well. That got me thinking she was nervous. But the whole date was wonderful. I was a complete Don Juan the whole night.

Excellent. Remember it takes time for a girl to get comfortable around you.

I used the ****y/funny stuff the whole time. In fact her friends were kindof rubbing on me. I also got a lot of kino as well from my date(hand-holding, sitting on my lap). And when it was time to go, she gave ME a kiss goodbye.

NICE!

anyways, you would imagine I was doing really well. Next day, I call her and hang out with her at her house, again not by myself, with another one of her girlfriend. I met her mom but only for a brief second, so I couldn't make the greatest impression. Me and my date hung out, played guitar, and sat on the couch to watch Animal planet, cuddled, and kissed.

Do it like they do it on discovery channel... :) You seem to be good at dating and all this stuff, as am I, so I wonder what your problem can be?

han her mom said I had to go. her mom wasn't around when I left so I grabbed my guitar and we gave eachother a long kiss goodbye. I said I had a good time, she said "yeah". she smiled, another kiss on the cheek. went home. Next day I call her around 730pm and we talked on the phone for like ten minutes, I figure I'd leave her wanting more by saying I had to go now. She said hold on for a moment, she was stuttering and asked me if we could just be friends. I was in complete shock!! all I could muster out my breath was, "yeah, okay."

Ugh, I hate that line....

B she gives me really wierd hug, holding my hands while we parted from the hug. I acted like what happened the night before had no affect me. If fact I smiled a lot and flirted with several girls in front of her. She thus flirted with me again. Gave me more kino. I said goodbye at lunch time in school. I never saw her the rest of the day. And now I'm at this predictament, I really like her y'know, we have so much in common and she's really cute. We get along real well. So I was thinking, should I ask her tommorrow why we broke up, or should I continue to act the way I did today and flirt with her and other girls like nothing happened and maybe she'll come back to me. Or should I do both. I'm confused by this whole situation. But before making and drastic move I know that you guys can help a don Juan in the making, out of this problem.

I suggest that you act like nothing happened and flirt with others. Don't show ANY interest. Ths makes the girl insane with jealousy. Remember that it takes 2 people to have a functional relationship. If one wants out, then the relationship is gone. I know from personal experience. Keep up the flirting thing. And my ex-girlfriend told me the same line, and now 5 months later she wants me again.

Good luck. ;)

Azn4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what i think but it might be wrong maybe u rush it, i mean the whole thing happen in three day . calling her and going out, maybe she not ready yet or u seem desparate.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, yo. I asked for her ph# on monday an called and set up a date on thurs night for saturday night. She was hesistant about the friend having a crush on me **** so I told her that I didn't care which way she went. She then said yes after a few more minutes of talking. I didn't coax her into going out me, I was as smooth as can be. But I want to know if I should stay away from her more and do my own thing. We have the same friends so I was wondering if I should I keep hanging around her and make her jealous by flirted with other ladies. Should I keep my distance? Or should I let her come to me? Also, should I confront her with the question of why we broke up? The last question is really what I want answered. thanks Dr. eggman for replying but can someone answer this question for me.

C_DUCTIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, make her jealous, yes flirt with other girls, yes keep your distance, and in most cases she will come to u, but if she doesnt do not go to her, move on to the next gyrl.

do not confront her about y she called it off, u did great from the start except i thought u rushed it a bit, but dnt show any weakness to her, she will sense it.

KEEP IT REAL!!