Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Back Mother ****ers

djakapua

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been gone for a while doing field tests and I have come to one conclusion. Looks are everything. So...

Straighten your teeth
Get a hair cut
Work out

I'm off to the field again, I can't stop surging. aaaaaaaah!:cool:

msustud

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you are right but after a while someones personality is well worth more than their looks though

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are everything?

This whole site is worthless?

My friend can put a picture of his azz on the internet at rate-my-azz.com or whatever it's called and score consistent nines and then in real life get laid once every five years by some nasty-azz fleabag.

And that's why ugly, fat pimply dudes are walking hand in hand with cheerleaders... cuz of their looks?

Get some more experience. Tell me your skill has nothing to do with any amount of success you've had.

DWK

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And now, gentelman, i present : The Return of the AFC!

He had all the knowlegde he could possibly ask for, but he turned to the dark path and had fallen into the false life. Starring :djakapua as main character.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why would anybody reply to a thread with that type of heading. atleast show an ounce of class.

djakapua

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot damn, little afc's are attacking me. Return of the what? and no this site is not worthless, it builds confidence, gives people a good idea of how the dating game works, it's a support group, and blah, blah, blah, but sitting here isn't getting me laid. Get your god damn ass up and out.

Crashing and burning like a mother****er will get you laid but it's easier to have good physical features. So this is my last post for a while (maybe another year) I'm getting myself some more poon taaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

Reaction score
i used to think that looks were everything and my good looking friend always got the poon before me. not to mention that i not him had the balls to approach and talk to them (that sucks) after that his good looks would erradicate my existance in their eyes my friend complained about the shallowness of these women and would remark that they didnt know me well enough to judge me.

so later whenever we pick up on girls he would pass them on to me but once they rejected me because of my friends' better looks he would then in turn reject them for their shallowness and teach them a lesson .

but thanks to this site and my working on my DJ skills i now talk to two girls every week if one doesnt pull through then i next her and talk to the other one.

looks will get you the audience quicker than a regular joe but then after that its your personality and confidence my friend .

LATEZ!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore him, he's from Wisconsin. They don't count. :D

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by djakapua
I've been gone for a while doing field tests and I have come to one conclusion. Looks are everything. So...

Straighten your teeth
Get a hair cut
Work out

I'm off to the field again, I can't stop surging. aaaaaaaah!:cool:
Ok, he's got a good point here. Looks are important, even though, there are exceptions to the rules. I mean, you see fat slobs with acne hanging with good looking chicks, but not all the time. Personality is very important, and goes further than looks in the long run. Still, I'd rather have a beautiful chic, with a great personality, then an fat chic with acne, with a great personality. That's just my opinion.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jake took the words out of my mouth;)

im not attacking him becuase i think he is wrong, no , he's got some truth to the matter, but it is the way he acts. What, you think u are some Pimp boy? let's meet sometime and see how good you really are....:rolleyes:

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, diss the guy all you want...He may be a bit crude, but for all the studying you do, and reading all the articles, just going out and making a fool out of yourself, win or lose, is going to get you farther than here...

In terms of looks, I still say its better to go out, see who catches your eye, and go talk to them...Don't sit here studying, thinking that you can nail the head cheerleader if you memorize enough SS haikus.