Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm a nerd

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I use the line "I'm a nerd" in one situation or another, like e.g. if I asked for her email address.

Another time, I said "I'm a nerd obviously" when asked what did I do - I was clubbing and extremely well dressed, also I'm a 205+lbs rugby player. Her response was to look me up and down and say "Suuuure...", sarcastically :)

I use it for humour, cos I don't fit the sterotypes. But I'm just wondering if girls still have a preconception about geeks, and if I'm making a mistake by saying it.

Tamales, and all you geeks out there, lemme know what you think!

Oscar.

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm....saying the inappropriate thing. Kind of like using the name of a homosexual dandy for your userId on a message board about picking up women.

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly... I think Wilde *is* onto something. I love responding to a question of "What do you do?" by saying "I work for a ***major research center***", and waiting for the "cool" line to shoot back "Nah, janitor's job is the same everywhere". Never failed me, particularly since I am obviously not a janitor-looking guy.

In the nutshell, I think it's a part of C&F approach, as long as you can pull it off confidently. Comments?

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darkhorse
Hmmm....saying the inappropriate thing. Kind of like using the name of a homosexual dandy for your userId on a message board about picking up women.
LOL I wondered if people would notice that :)

But back to the topic, it works quite well for me sometimes (initial pick-up), but not so well at others, i.e. if they don't ask until later on, it's as if I told them I was a <insert boring job here>.

Osc.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Louis & Copeland call these and similar statements of the kind "creative misinterpretations" and highly recommend them because women find them funny, yet you come across as intelligent rather than annoying or self-deprecating.

BGMan