Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm a Mature Woman...

Reaction score
Originally posted by sweetypie
This may sound petty but I feel if a man cheats on a woman, F$#k that turn the other cheak sh## she should repay him the favor. I know, i know its horrible, but i'm just being honest. I can't stand for a man to have an up on me. I also don't understand why men think its ok to cheat, but if the woman they are with does it, she is a ho, or worst. I feel whats good for the man is good for the female, and i'm tempted to do my thing on the side just incase my suspicions are right, Ms.. S
This is the typical modern-day hor mindset that I have been ranting about in most of my posts!! No surprises here that many women think like this!

Thisc chick is probably a DJ's 'girlfriend'!:rolleyes:

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sweetypie
Hello Gentleman! I am a 23 year old, I am currently Dating a 29 year old man and I can't trust him. He swears up and down he's not cheating on me, but i've been with him 2 years and still can't trust him. I have never caught him cheating. I don't have proof, and a lot of times when i think he was lieing i found he wasnt. This is tearing me apart because I'm faithful to him, but i'm torn with the what ifs.
Keep doing what you're doing, and you'll be giving him reasons to cheat on you. No man can stand an incredibly insecure woman.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I'm a Mature Woman...

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I am not even going to read your post. Your only 23. How can you call yourself a mature woman? I'm 45.

Secondly, your on a site whinning about your man to a bunch of players? Now how much sense does that make?
It's like wearing nuthin but a thong with 1,000,000.00 strapped to your ass and walking into a locked room full of cutthroats rapist and murderers.

Sorry sista wrong place. Look at the sign on the door.

I just glanced at the middle of your post. Your cheating on him and trying to justify it with "well he must be cheating on me"...lame baby.

Good bye!

hahahaha. PS, you crack me up bro. You speak the truth, but goddamn that was some funny shiite.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is that young lady (or was the mature lady, I forget now) sweetpie. Come back sweetypie, I hope your feelings have't been hurt.

PS: If you ever need someone to appreciate your maturity while you bf is out bonking all the young hotties, give me a ring. I make house calls :)

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
Come back sweetypie, I hope your feelings have't been hurt.
Come back? :p She's still hiding in the back of the closet, sucking her thumb and clutching her "Barbie" doll!

Did she actually think that you guys would break ranks? That you'd support her plan to cheat on her boyfriend? Silly girl! What the hell was she thinking??? :confused:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freaking epic!

Originally posted by WaterTiger
Come back? :p She's still hiding in the back of the closet, sucking her thumb and clutching her "Barbie" doll!
God, that quote is priceless, thanks WT!

Most guys here have been cheated and/or trashed on and sh-ttypye wants us to affirm that?

At least survey the scene before posting here, sheesh.

I don't care if she ever returns, she's just another dumb wh-re.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHOA!
this relationship sounds bad...!!
get out now...its not worth it if you are having these suspicions and thoughts yourself of cheating..