Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm a jealous jerk

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has little to do with picking up girls, although it's sorta there. How many of you guys at this age (above 25), get jealous of what others have?

I feel like I'm less a man because I don't have what others have. And it's not just chicks. Recently, I'm trying to work on my thesis, but it seems like everyone in my class is getting done faster and better than I am. I feel like I'm surrounded by overachievers and I'm the underachiever. I feel like I'm at the bottom of my class. Moreover, they are the ones with the steady relationship, whereas I can barely get dates. How do I get out of this rut?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you have some Self Esteem issues.

Why are you putting your self worth up against other people?

At the end of the day it's what you want that matters - not what someone else has.....

From your perspective things for other people look rosie I am sure...

But let me tell you, under the covers it isn't.

How many are truly happy with their GF's? How many of those GF's are cheating on their guys?

How many of those guys who are almost done with their thesis are writing a pile of crap and just getting it done. Banging it out so to speak.

Your judging the book by it's cover.

Concentrate on yourself - and channel all that exernal worrying into something worth while.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks newman

I know, but it's tough for me to fully conquer it. I have been "keeping up with the Jones" all my life. I'm much better than I was years ago, thanks to this site.

It just pains me. I'm not really talking about girls, just life in general. My sister is a doctor, my cousins are from Ivy schools... etc etc. I've been growing up with competition all my life. I was given an opportunity to get a doctorate just to play that "game," and it was a mistake. Now, I just wanted to finish the degree and get the hell outta here.

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: thanks newman

Originally posted by OddTech
I know, but it's tough for me to fully conquer it. I have been "keeping up with the Jones" all my life. I'm much better than I was years ago, thanks to this site.

It just pains me. I'm not really talking about girls, just life in general. My sister is a doctor, my cousins are from Ivy schools... etc etc. I've been growing up with competition all my life. I was given an opportunity to get a doctorate just to play that "game," and it was a mistake. Now, I just wanted to finish the degree and get the hell outta here.
Life is about knowing what you are.

Howard Stern is where he is because he realized that he is a loser. But he made that work for him.

If you are a loser you can make that work for you.
If you are dumb you can make that work for you.
If you are poor that too can work for you.

And if you are not a loser not dumb and not poor I don't want to hear you complain anymore.

Every position has advantages and disadvantages. If you are born rich you can succeed but the guy born poor who reaches the same level is who everyone will talk about and you will never be able to compare to him. But we would rather be born rich than poor right?

Relax be honest about yourself. Look at Michael Moore. I am sorry but he is a loser. But I bet he has no problems with women if he wants. And he has ~200 mill in his pocket.

goodluck

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
200 mill? where'd you get that from? F 9/11 hasn't even *grossed* 100 far as I know. I think that number is off by a couple of decimal points. I also think a grouchy fat schlub with a ***** azz voice like michael moore couldn't pull the hair off a kitten let alone pull a 6 or up.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
When you compare yourself to others, you will always catch something that they can do and that you cannot. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Life is a quest for knowledge. Learn all you can. Observe what they do, but don't let it consume you. Improve yourself. Don't be overwhelmed.