I'm a damnable liar, but it works.

Incremental

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I've been a hermit for about three years now. Not going out there, not meeting anybody. Now, due to circumstances, I'm socializing again, which means women. Thankfully I stumbled upon this site and have soaked up great advice and thinking strategies from Rollo and Str8 (those were the first posters I noticed to say something significant almost every post).

In regards to plate theory I didn't have anyone as a staring point. All my friends had moved. So I invented a few new meets and renamed a few numbers in my cell. Oddly enough, these imaginary girls worked just as well as real ones (I can compare now that I have real plates). It took a little acting, and a few hours coming up with details for the ghost girls, but I left things vague when referring to them and didn't mention them much (I do the same thing with the reals).

Every now and again the first girl I picked up asks 'what ever happened to Amy?' and I just say something like she got too clingy, providing a few details of showing up at my work and the like.

So tell me, did I abuse anything I learned here by doing this?:wave:

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its ok for a starting point. I did the same thing with my current gf. I had been out with a few girls before but she was my first long term one. (I'm 25) I didn't really want to tell her that she was my first serious gf. I lied and made up a relationship I "had" a few years ago.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to semi-endorse this, but I'm kind of 50-50 on it.

Fact: The most sure-fire way to increase the interest level of a woman is to be seen with another woman. This is odd, but trust me, you can go from chump to champ just by being seen with another gal.

Fact 2: If a woman hears you've been with another woman, or on a date, or just with, her IL goes up.

The problem is eventually lies come back to you and you can't cover yourself. Sometimes it's best to just dance around things, "I'm busy tomorrow with a 'friend'" and let them figure that out on their own.

The more vague, the better. I understand what you're getting at, however. If women aren't going to be intersted in just who you are as a person and something as whacky as white lies increases the IL, they practically deserve to be lied to.

That said, it will eventually come back to bite you.

Incremental

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm busy with a friend today might work for me in the other post I started a few minutes ago. I dunno though, this one plays the game too.

No doubt it will, hopefully I'll have a legitimate pool to pull from by then though. (It's like ForEx trading)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
The problem is eventually lies come back to you and you can't cover yourself. Sometimes it's best to just dance around things, "I'm busy tomorrow with a 'friend'" and let them figure that out on their own.
I love baiting a woman to try to dig information out of me, or better yet when they send a friend in to do it for them.

Chick or her friend- "So....what did you do last night?"

Me- "We went to such n such"

C- "Oh really? Who did you go there with?"

Me- "Mike, Sam, and [insert several chicks names here]"

C- "So did you have a good time?"

Me- Uh, yea, we......(Doesn't even wait for you to finish your answer before asking.....)

C- "What time did you get home? Did you all party back at your place afterward? What time did everyone leave?"

But yea, you can seriously drive them crazy if they know or think you are hanging with other chicks when you aren't with them.

But like West said....if you're gonna make something up make sure it's as vague as possible.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I love baiting a woman to try to dig information out of me, or better yet when they send a friend in to do it for them.

Chick or her friend- "So....what did you do last night?"

Me- "We went to such n such"

C- "Oh really? Who did you go there with?"

Me- "Mike, Sam, and [insert several chicks names here]"

C- "So did you have a good time?"

Me- Uh, yea, we......(Doesn't even wait for you to finish your answer before asking.....)

C- "What time did you get home? Did you all party back at your place afterward? What time did everyone leave?"

But yea, you can seriously drive them crazy if they know or think you are hanging with other chicks when you aren't with them.

But like West said....if you're gonna make something up make sure it's as vague as possible.

How come I can't get the little icon cracking up, pounding his fist?! Anyway, that's what I'd put here if I could. Classic post, hilarious! I know it when women start scrambling for info and can't get it.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I get into a new relationship, I lie about my previous one. They always ask the question, "So what happened with your last girlfriend?" My response is always the same. "Things just didn't work out between us. We're still good friends though. I told her about you and she's happy for us."

This drives them crazy. First off, she doesn't need to know why things ended in your previous relationship. Especially if things ended badly. Next the fact that you didn't tell her exactly what happened will drive her brain into overdrive. Last, the fact that you two are still good friends means that she will always wonder if you'll leave her and go back to your ex.

Incremental

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhhh, I'll remember that kdnash.

Oddly enough, I am on good terms with all my ex's. They're just not in the area anymore.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm busy tomorrow with a 'friend'" and let them figure that out on their own.
"I'm cooking dinner with a friend." (Who cooks with guy friends?)

We're still good friends though. I told her about you and she's happy for us."
GOOOLLD!! I'm using this.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
I know it when women start scrambling for info and can't get it.
You can REALLY fukk with a woman's head doing this.

My favorite is when they have the friend dig for info, cause they THINK they're being slick, when in reality they're SOOOO freakin obvious it's not even funny.