"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I'll Never Tell...

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
The key to everything in life comes down to one thing, and one thing only; mastering fear.

(For those of you expecting more, from how to get women to how to get rich, sorry, that is it. It might not be a "how to" guide, but in the end, a few of you will get it, and become free. For the rest of you, check out my newest book, "Life for Dummies," available everywhere.)

I Have Risen
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Brilliant.

What the **** has happened to this forum? People like him running around.
 
Top