Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you're a 20+% body fat CONFIDENT guy women will give you the run around after initially agreeing to a date time and place for 1st date What are yo

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a 20+% body fat CONFIDENT guy women will give you the run around after initially agreeing to a date time and place for 1st date

What are your thoughts on fat confident guys getting the run around 1st or 2nd date with attractive women?(This is not to be confused with her giving you the run around when first asking out by her saying "yes, maybe" that a lot of nice guys confuse as a 'possibility' but her being inflexible to actually hang out after agreeing on a date time and place to meet up)

This is an experience Im going through and it hit me after quite a few times consistently on and off. It's an epiphany I'm noticing so it's positive. They will say yes initially but will give the run around eventually. This is notable during 1st - 2nd dates

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Let's take usual weight, 240 lbs, or roughly 100 kilos, we'll use kilos for simplicity.

20% out of 100 is 20.

just 20 kilos of that 100 kilo man is fat, the other 80 kilos is everything else.

But wait, he can not be totally without fat.

So only 10 kilos of at needs to be lost.

That will give him 10% body fat.

Answer is simple, hit the gym 6 times a week, properly eat, and become a man.

Pook:
"You cannot be yourself by denying your dreams and what it takes to achieve them."
"
You cannot be yourself without truthfully seeing yourself."
"You cannot have women love you until you love yourself."

Become a man she desires, dreams of, proud of, and she will not be afraid to be feminine with you, she will be proud to show you off.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a 20+% body fat CONFIDENT guy women will give you the run around after initially agreeing to a date time and place for 1st date
If you have 20% body fat, and you're expecting women to give you the run around, how is that confident exactly? Sounds like the opposite.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carrying more body fat than is needed is physical demonstration of a lack of discipline and self-control. Which is a key characteristic that most chicks look for in a man. You will always have a problem making a first impression with women if you do this. When I first got divorced I was right at 20% body fat. After some time working out and eating right, I dropped from 220 to 178 lbs and a 39 in waist line to 32 in, and a body fat under 8%. That is really all that changed about me and the number of women that were attracted when up 10 fold.

Lose the weight and and get in shape... that is the best way to increase the number of women that find you interesting.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If youre getting them to go out with you you're doing something right but if they aren't feeling any in person attraction you'll see this kind of behavior just like guys do when a woman shows up fatter than they expected. Sure she seems nice but there aren't gonna to be any more dates no matter what she does. So the obvious solution is to watch what you eat and get fit.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should slim down, for your own personal health, forget the women

You don't want to become a diabetic with acid reflux, or have a heart attack or stroke one day

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Let's take apart Pook.

"You cannot be yourself by denying your dreams and what it takes to achieve them."
You want to be a player. To be a successful player it takes initial attraction, which is good looks. So you need loose weight. So you can not be yourself, by denying yourself getting in shape.

"You cannot be yourself without truthfully seeing yourself."
You are fat, and you make excuses for yourself. You do.

"You cannot have women love you until you love yourself."
How do you expect women loving a fat man. You don't love yourself enough to get in shape. Why should they love you.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree with the previous responses given, but they all assume your conclusion is accurate and that your weight is your problem.

I seldom see men who know the true cause of a problem who are also confused about a possible explanation or solution to it.

If weight is your issue, then I can only see this repeating circumstance happening in certain scenarios. If you're asking women out face to face, or women you have already met face to face, then I highly doubt they would have said "yes" to begin with if your weight was such a significant factor to them. And because you seem pretty confident that these were not the "maybe/possibly" variety of a yes, then I can only think that you may be asking women out you have not met face to face with yet, and that these women are coming to a realization about your weight that was not initially apparent to them. That means you're hiding it up front to some degree, which is not an act of confidence.

If neither of the above situations seem to explain it, then I doubt it is your weight, but something else that these women are coming to find after the fact that was not apparent to them initially.

What that is, God knows, but that has to be determined first before any solid avice on handling this repeating occurance can really be pinpointed and resolved.

In the meantime, the advice previously given will help with women in general, but it may not necessarily resolve this particular issue. There are 100 possible reasons why a woman might backtrack like this. Not all of them can be resolved by hitting a treadmill.
These are chicks I asked out face to face without previously see them before

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe after the communication is done I would talk about the interaction to a guy I know and she overhears that I'm downplaying her

Everything else is onpoint eye contact etc

However I'm going to everyone's advice here and lose some God damn weight too im comfortable in my mirror reflection but not pictures lol