Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you could live anywhere in NA, where would you live? (and other advice needed)

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you could live anywhere in NA, where would you live?

My job allows me to live anywhere in North America, including Mexico. As long as I'm 1-1.5 hrs from an airport.

Where would you live if you could live anywhere in North America and why?

CJ.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caribbean, mon! I'm partial to the lesser antilles. I once married a St Lucian. St Lucia, St Vincent, and especially the Grenadines are all beautiful places to live. Most hurricanes miss to the north; crime is not serious; and people speak English. My ex in-laws own a nice hotel if you want me to send you the link.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Home is where you make it, I've found out. Duh, right? Well, to me, there's just no geographic location that suits me completely. I get easily bored. I guess about the only thing I really require is 4 equal seasons. I've lived at the beach, I hate that lifestyle, at least at this point in my life.

I live in north Atlanta right now, and I really can't imagine a better place.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the perspectives guys. Very helpful.

At the moment I have been thinking Oct - May in Arizona and June - Sept in Eastern Ontario, Canada. I love the dirt biking/off roading in AZ, however lately I've been thinking I might prefer the 4 seasons but the winter must be solid with snow so I can enjoy it.

CJ.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of beaches or hot weather and would prefer to live in a big city with a mild or cool climate. So if money wasn't an issue I'd pick NYC, SF, Vancouver, or Toronto.

randell

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have any place that is crowded, is cold in winter, or hot in summer. I picked SW Oregon for good reasons. Most other places, I'd have to migrate, like the birds because I detest both the heat and the cold.

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cejay said:
Thanks for the perspectives guys. Very helpful.

At the moment I have been thinking Oct - May in Arizona and June - Sept in Eastern Ontario, Canada. I love the dirt biking/off roading in AZ, however lately I've been thinking I might prefer the 4 seasons but the winter must be solid with snow so I can enjoy it.

CJ.
If you're a dirt biker you want Moab Aug-December and Jackson Hole WY the rest. Sedona, Flagstaff are nice but don't hold a candle to Moab and the surrounding area. Met many a fellow millionaire dirt biker out there. Most have rental properties here and there and/or tech consulting.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went with my gut which was Tucson. I'm loving it.

I will definitely spend some weekends in Moab.

Thanks for the advice guys.

CJ.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arizona has some of the most draconian drug laws in the country. Be careful if you ever do anything illegal. A roach of weed is a felony, and the police have the right to drug test any driver against their will - flunk the drug test because you smoked weed a month ago, and it's a DUI.

Phoenix is worse than Tuscon, because it's run by Joe Arpaio. He's the most crooked cop in the country. He throws everyone he can into jail so he can starve them into buying food from the prison concessions, which are owned by his family. A friend of mine did six months in a tent city for driving without a license. He's diabetic, and one of their two meals a day would often be barbeque sauce on white bread, so he had to smuggle food around with him so he could manage his blood sugar to avoid diabetic shock. People die in those jails all the time.

So stay out of trouble in Arizona! Good luck man.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
The South
Edgy.

But seriously I would like anywhere near mountains. As long as I can see them from my windows, and it only takes me an hour to an hour and a half to get to them.