Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If this generation listens to Eminem's advice......

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
such as "If the trick don't put out, Imma gonna kick her out"........what do think will happen to relationships between men and women as a general trend.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all an act, the guys a puppy dog, but I wish someone would rip his d!ck off! :D

We have millions listening to AFC rubbish all the time, so although 'Pee Wee Herman' is at the other end of the scale maybe its needed to address the balance.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Monkey
Its all an act, the guys a puppy dog, but I wish someone would rip his **** off! :D
yes, but not everyone is smart enough to realize that it's all an act to make money.....young impressionable minds are at risk.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BMW
yes, but not everyone is smart enough to realize that it's all an act to make money.....young impressionable minds are at risk.
I agree, but whats the alternative? If you ban the guy then he'll become even more glamorous and cool.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think the guy has some major issues..but I like his mindset that women should Never be put on a pedestal..

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cmon now...if you have to resort to listening to Eminem lyrics to develop your takes on life you have issues...the guy is a music business puppet boy for pissed off kids...you gonna tell me any guy with a brain in his head really gives a **** what he thinks or says....sure he is a talented rapper but dont take everything he says verbatum..(sp)... you should have the imagination and intellect to see for yourself what life and women are all about....

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I just not say he has issues?

sure he takes mysongyny to an extreme..I just meant that despite his woman hating lyrics..chicks still dig him..I dont even listen to his music..but I just find his lyrics interesting

p.s. Without Eminem's music..I would never get laid

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eminem is over the top, but he also does have some good advice. It is up to the listener to know what is valuable and what is not.