Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if they touch you with their tits

fox

Reaction score
hi,

imagine, you are at a concert or in a club, where many people stand around you.

chicks that stand behind me or to my side touch me with their tits,
even when my girlfriend is with me.

my friends and i think that every woman knows exactly what they
touch and why

do you have similar experiences ?

what is your opinion ?

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what every self respecting guy would do...touch them back :D

But you ask like this is a problem...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They touch you with thier tits, touch them with your dick.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a place is packed, it's excusable, and if a place is packed, they have the ability to get a vicarious joy while still claiming innocence. I remember once being in a club with a tremendous amount of open space behind me, yet a woman just couldn't 'help' but 'accidentally' walk into me and 'accidentally' press her large breasts up against my back. ;) I also remember one time on the first day of a new job, a woman just couldn't help but press her large breasts onto my back (and flee away before I could look behind), and this woman happens to, still to this day, be dying to go out with me.
Every woman knows exactly what they touch and why.
When YOU touch a woman, every touch is interpreted as sexual. A few months ago I twice brushed up against a woman's shirt, not even touching her back, and she could this as sign it was okay to drop the floodgates and kino me like crazy.

But, I digress.

When she touches YOU, assume it's not innocent. In fact, at work, what I experience is when one woman touches me a certain way, like on the arm, all the other women start a wave of kino of touching my arm. It's funny.

Also, sometimes, women touch you when trying to manipulate you, like they'll touch your arm while asking for a favor.