Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If the appearance of the girl visit me while sleeping - this is true love?

1nsatiable

Reaction score
A co-worker of my GF (they're friends) seems hunting me.. When we were on the party of my GF birthday she asked me few questions which I found later as her "interest" - She asks me if I happy with my current GF, about my work and even stretching her legs "as a joke", "for fun". Then further after a few days when I sleep, her figure comes to my mind and since that day I thinking about her much. I've tried to talk anonymously with her to get more familiar, but he rejected such communication. She recently broke with her boyfriend after ~2 years, and currently upset without men's warm. I really don't know how to act. On the one hand, I wish to spend time with her, but on the other, I want to keep my loyalty to my GF since I've never been a man who betrays my previous GFs. Similar cases happen to me later, but I'm resisted almost all of them successfully. I'm 27 y.o. And I'm thinking if she really likes me and it was her signals to me if I miss that case, probably later I'll regret about it. Am I fall in love shortly and it may leave me in a week or two or wtf is this?

I fear to talk with my GF about it, cuz they're co-workers and their relationships should stay good. But once later when I was with my GF under LCD, I named this her co-worker as "hot girl" and it drives her in a bad mood as the result, and me too after all.. later then I realized that I shouldn't tell it my baby.

I also afraid of if I tell her directly about my feeling to her and suggest so-called "relationship without obligation" - she will talk to my GF and I got some trouble, which I don't think anyone wishes at my place. Girls, how do you act on her spot - will you keep or get rid of me?
Sometimes I feel that I could even marry her later if I know her better...

Any guys who have some cheatful behaviour experience and wanted to share it - you're welcome.

Any pieces of advice, please? Feel free to reach me at PMs. Thank you in advance!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You dreamt about a girl just because she stretched her legs, made small talk with you and then you have the audacity to think it's true love ? Hahaha

Yes. It's absolutely true love.

Go ahead and buy her flowers, make sure it's an expensive bouquet of red roses. Nothing less will do for an awesome love that comes in a dream !

Dress in your sunday best and send it to her office while she's working, make sure everyone sees it then get down on your knees and profess your undying devotion.

All the girls there will be teary eyed and jealous at the romantic gesture received by your dream girl.

Believe me, she'll be floored.

Now you can forget about your current girlfriend and wish her bon voyage for she will have a much better life without you.

I wish you luck in your future endeavours.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bierte? "I am coming for love!!!!" hahahahaha

You had to be on SS around 2006 to get that. Him and DrBeard both hahaha.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1nsatiable

Reaction score
bierte? "I am coming for love!!!!" hahahahaha

You had to be on SS around 2006 to get that. Him and DrBeard both hahaha.
it's funny to laugh from above on the forums, I know, but when you getting swallowed by your emotions and feel like a crazy kid, it may become not so tricky, I don't wish you or anybody experience such a situation

at least I'm stay with my ex honest and tell her about my changes yesterday

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@1nsatiable I got ur PM but I'll reply it here for the benefit of others in similar situation as yours.

You are absolutely right to suspect that I'm being sarcastic with the sunday cloths and red roses, and you suspect it since it's ridiculous.

Since you have the intelligence to analyse my post then you'd have the same capacity to analyse your original post and how ridiculous a dream equates love especially when it was triggered by a woman stretching her legs.

Infatuation does not equal love.

If you want her then go for her. Just be prepared to lose your current girlfriend.

If you are not prepared to lose your current girlfriend then forget about her. Just fvck your girlfriend and think of her as your dream girl.

1nsatiable

Reaction score
@1nsatiable I got ur PM but I'll reply it here for the benefit of others in similar situation as yours.

You are absolutely right to suspect that I'm being sarcastic with the sunday cloths and red roses, and you suspect it since it's ridiculous.

Since you have the intelligence to analyse my post then you'd have the same capacity to analyse your original post and how ridiculous a dream equates love especially when it was triggered by a woman stretching her legs.

Infatuation does not equal love.

If you want her then go for her. Just be prepared to lose your current girlfriend.

If you are not prepared to lose your current girlfriend then forget about her. Just fvck your girlfriend and think of her as your dream girl.
I once were already in similar case in my life (I mean emotion state, and get very hard sequences for my personality, it's been a hell-like living for me for around 1.5year) and missed the human which I wanted to be with 4ever even not expressed my feelings, being depressed for a quite long time, cuz I were dumb/unexperienced whatever, doesn't really matter and not aimed to repeat such case now.

As for my previous - as it seems now, ex-gf, I not really saw the future where we could build a happy/healthy relationships and there were also other kind of troubles within us, which non of us motivated to solve. I were straight and explain the situation totally close to the real her yesterday. Yes I were ready to broke with her and I think that I acted as it should be. If such thoughts visit my mind - she totaly deserves someone better than me.

Do you award me with a "retard badge" now?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I once were already in similar case in my life (I mean emotion state, and get very hard sequences for my personality, it's been a hell-like living for me for around 1.5year) and missed the human which I wanted to be with 4ever even not expressed my feelings, being depressed for a quite long time, cuz I were dumb/unexperienced whatever, doesn't really matter and not aimed to repeat such case now.

As for my previous - as it seems now, ex-gf, I not really saw the future where we could build a happy/healthy relationships and there were also other kind of troubles within us, which non of us motivated to solve. I were straight and explain the situation totally close to the real her yesterday. Yes I were ready to broke with her and I think that I acted as it should be. If such thoughts visit my mind - she totaly deserves someone better than me.

Do you award me with a "retard badge" now?
No I'm not going to assign any retard badge on you.

But I'm going to say that you DON'T need women to make you feel whole.

It's not a woman's job to make a man feel complete.

Men has already been endowed with immense capabilities to surpass any obstacles in his life - you are already biologically perfect that you could even create something out of nothing if you so wish it.

The proof is all around you...

Space travel, Computers, Smartphones, Skyscrapers, etc - civilization as you know today were all built upon the knowledges of men.

Men are creators.

It is women who needs you to survive...to feel complete.

They know that deep within them even when they don't want to admit it.

As such all of your problems yesterday, today and even tomorrow is not because of you are biologically incompetent but it's entirely because of how you think.

All you need to do now is change the way you think.

See, it's so easy.

Cheer up brother !