Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she says LJBF, what do I say??

Yukmouf

Reaction score
Hey, Ive been with this girl for a while now, and Its not that I think shell break up with me, cuz theres no way in hell shell let go of me :D , but i was just wonderin' what are the kinds of responses do you say if she says "Lets Just be Friends" ?

Ive been wondering that also from past girls, cuz i didnt know what to say to them other than: "uh... ok..."

What are good ways to respond sounding like you dont really give a shyte? :confused:

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well dude...shes basically telling you she doesn't want to "date" you anymore...nor be gf/bf...Simple as that...She wants to be friends simple as that...theres not too much you can say to that...its basically shes telling you what i just mentioned...if she says "Lets just be friends"

Yukmouf

Reaction score
Naw man, sure shes tellin me that she dont wanna date me, but what Im goin for is sorta to get out with "style" or with "taking as little damage as possible" however you wanna put it...

So i need to say somethin' that'll tell her: "Hey, it dont look like he care that much" kinda saving your reputation there.

Just like before I read someone would say "Ive got plenty already!" and walk out, to a girl that told him. Is there anything thats a bit less violent than that?

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude listen...thats what u say...if you completely dont even want to be friends with her anymore...otherwise all u can is be friends with her...It is ok to say that if u feel that she screwed u over...or whatever..but otherwise NEXT

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys dont get wat hes asking for. Hes trying to go out with style, and needs a counter from LJBF.

Something like - "thats funny, i was gonna tell you the same thing". or "finally! i can go on some good dates".

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe if she says it first you can be real snappy and say im so glad you said that because i felt bad telling you i only think of you as a friend. im glad we settled that.

maybe that would raise interest on some of them.

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say ,

" thats nice, but the last thing i need is another GIRL-FRIEND"

Poddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats this saving respect bull****? Get over it. If she says she just wants to be friends thats her perogative. You dont have to be her friend. Just say i appreciate that, its good you were honest. And on with the next bird. You dont have to destroy her or bring her down, as your just going to turn around and get the number of the next good looking girl to walk past you.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should never end up saying that to you. It should be your job to pay attention and tell when she is losing interest. If you actually do pay attention you will know when it is time to LJBF HER. If you don't, Lube up your ass cuz you're already fvcked