Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If life seems hard and unhappy, read this!

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mojo604
Funny you should mention Nietszche, I was thinking of making apost about him and his "overman"... the overman is the epitomy of what every man should be.
Nietzsche's ubermensch could also be worse than Hitler - like the Bible, it all depends on what passages you read.

There is a passage, I forget from which book, that discusses the importance and power of the ubermensch in particularly disturbing language.

It describes the ubermensch as a man capable (and from Nietzsche's view, obligated) of consuming the whole of the world to enhance himself and further his ambitions.
All lives but his are meaningless; all people work for his glory.

If that doesn't sound like Hitler than I don't know what would.

Last edited:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny reading what i wrote about this thread over 6 months ago. You know, even though i agreed with most of the stuff pook wrote about, there was a part of me that just wouldnt budge in. It was that feeling of uncertanty that sets in when you start to think about your future. Some call it fear, i call it easy way out.

Right now, after reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad, and soaking up knowledge from real life investors and guys like STR8 Up i am on my way to the top... There is no question as to whethever i will get there..the only questions is how soon.

So, to all the people reading this: go for it. Go for it right now. I emptied my piggy bank yesterday to realize i only saved $27.73 in change over the last 4 months. When i started saving, i figured buying a new watch or some clothes is where that money will go.

Not now, today this money is going into My Roth IRA or my Mutual Funds.

Getting rich is a science, just like everything else in this life. It is really too bad that people's laziness and fears hold them back at the "i dont know much" level. If you want to get results, you must learn and use it to make it a science for yourself.

I did this with becoming a man, i did this with getting girls (then found out i liked the natural way better) and i did this with bodybuilding and weightlifting. Now i am doing it with money...

You know, they say once you learn a foreign language, learning more becomes easier. This is what i find to be true about improving myself as well. Once you worked hard and became better, it is easier and easier to pick up new areas to concentrate on and get the best out of this life.

Good luck guys, your future is waiting for your decision...

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm speechless. Words cannot describe how good this thread is.

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply amazing, pook your posts NEVER cease to amaze me. After reading your posts I see life in a different light time and time again.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
mutual funds BARELY stay ahead of inflation rate, you know. most average under 10%, over the years, and many don't do even that "well". after losing 2% of the 10% to taxes and MORE if you aint smart enough to invest as a "corporation", that leaves 8%, and there's 5% annual average taxes. whoopee! 3 whopping percent! instead, put your money into improving your ability to make money, ie, tools, training. right now, you can be TRIPLING your money, just buying .22lr ammo at walmart and selling it at gunshows or on craigslist.

Nietshe went insane the last few years of his life. Syphilus, maybe? hitler had it, too, was near death at the end of ww2 anyway.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It feels like a catch-22 sort of because how do you make focusing on your dreams the top priority instead of getting a girlfriend? Obviously a girl is not gonna fall in a guys lap literally, girls are the passive sex

lifeisgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow!
I just came here to be inspired for the day, browse for something interesting and found this "old" post.
It is gold and truly, truly the best advice that any young man could be given.
Wish someone had given this advice to me five years ago...
Well, you live and learn.
Thank's Pook!!!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're dam right.

Wow 10 years later. I'll bet when you typed these words in 04 you had no idea that somebody would read them 10 years later and feel inspired. Thank you.
And now, 7 years later Im here reading this post.

For years I was brainwashed, abused and manipulated by someone I would never imagined who was capable of such perverse behaviors (my dad).

Luckily I always chased my freedom. There is no pleasure where I am today... So many scars and so many pains to handle internally. And with all that, more strong I become.

And if I died today, I would never regret the path Im now.

Only Death can stop it.