Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If another "Jesus" exposed himself publicly...

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
I'm actually agreeing with speed dawg for once. First of all there, is no point to this thread except to start a Religious debate and fight to solely mock religion. Second, not one of you non believers can show any proof that Jesus Christ did not exist. Third, if you actually took the time to learn anything about Jesus, you would know there are many factors that prove his existence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...Turin-Shroud-may-date-from-time-of-Jesus.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...8/Turin-Shroud-is-not-a-medieval-forgery.html
I do not have the proof that unicorns did not exist. Does that mean they existed?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
I'm actually agreeing with speed dawg for once. First of all there, is no point to this thread except to start a Religious debate and fight to solely mock religion. Second, not one of you non believers can show any proof that Jesus Christ did not exist. Third, if you actually took the time to learn anything about Jesus, you would know there are many factors that prove his existence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...Turin-Shroud-may-date-from-time-of-Jesus.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...8/Turin-Shroud-is-not-a-medieval-forgery.html
The point is that theres no verifiable evidence he was a miracle worker or son of God. However most scholars agree Jesus did exist.

There's a difference to those sentences.

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
The point is that theres no verifiable evidence he was a myrical worker or son of God. However most scholars agree Jesus did exist.

There's a difference to those sentences.
If you were a cookie that I took a bite of, I would spit you out and brush my teeth.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
How is that really any different than what feminist, communist, liberals do? How is it any different than politically correct? The only difference is their god is the government, their sex or race group, or money etc. These are the groups, not Christians, taking drastic action against people they disagree with and have been during the entire history of the US especially the past 50 years.
Awwww, so cute of you whining about the government again.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimple said:
My, my, how Christ-like of you.

I find I often agree with Gandhi: "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians."
Ah, this cop-out again? Predictable. I bet next you will say I'm 'judging' you.

Neither God nor Jesus ever said not to call things out the way they are. He never said I could not disagree with you. You aren't backing me into that corner, pal. You will get slapped back. Just so you know, the God of the Old Testament was very terrifying at times. There are consequences for everyone, even Christians. If you want to use other Christians who do stupid or bad things to justify your own intellect and bias, by all means. Surely you see the hypocrisy and, well, STUPIDITY in that.

amoka said:
LOL.. Speed dawg is clearly a jesus lover that bases all of his arguments on the Bible. His kinds are toxic to the society because when you don't agree with them, they take drastic actions against you and they believe the gawd himself is on their side. His kinds are the Christian version of ISIS. Avoid them like a plague. There emotions are fragile like an 8 years old's.
You got the bold part correct. Not sure when the last time was that I took drastic actions towards anybody, except for a guy I had to fire a few years ago.

Jaylan said:
The point is that theres no verifiable evidence he was a myrical worker or son of God.
yeah OKAY

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
No they didn't. At the end of the story Jesus kisses the Inquisitor on the lips and then is let go.

Everything else you said is spot on though.
I meant in the Bible not in the GI. My bad for not being clear.

BTW, there's one episode of the X-files that was a pretty good rendition of the "conversation" they had.

The episode was even named "Talitha Cumi" which is what Jesus did to the dead girl in the G.I. story. (damsel, arise)

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Neither God nor Jesus ever said not to call things out the way they are. He never said I could not disagree with you. You aren't backing me into that corner, pal. You will get slapped back. Just so you know, the God of the Old Testament was very terrifying at times. There are consequences for everyone, even Christians. If you want to use other Christians who do stupid or bad things to justify your own intellect and bias, by all means. Surely you see the hypocrisy and, well, STUPIDITY in that.
Are you actually trying to scare me into acting the way you want me to, by threatening me that God will punish me if I don't? You know that kind of manipulation only works on ignorant and superstitious people, right?

But back on topic... you still haven't addressed the questions in the OP. Are you planning on doing so, or are you just going to continue to evade them with your tangents?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimple said:
A few more questions:

How would a man performing miracles and healing the sick question the State's power, or why would they see it that way?
He wouldn't question the state's power, the people following Him would. Why buy Obama care when Jesus can heal us? (just a quick example).

Furthermore, if the government would indeed kill him, how would they accomplish that, say, in Canada where there is no death penalty?
When the State (any government) wants to get rid of somebody, they get rid of them. Usually without a trial. Before he fled, Snowden was terrified of having an "accident," for example.

If the government did want to get rid of someone and do it publicly, wouldn't they have to work within the law, probably by putting together a mock trial like they did to Jesus?
They'd work within the law, (if they needed to) but they'd easily conjure up plenty of evidence.

But wouldn't that just make him into a hero and martyr instead of a dead man with disgraced reputation (as in the case of a mock trial) and be counter to the government's agenda?
The government's agenda is simply to maintain or increase their power. If killing Him did that, they'd do that. If tarnishing His reputation did that, they'd do that. It all would depend on how people responded to Him, and how large His following got before the gov decided to step in.

But consider this, HOW would He even get so far as to gather a large enough following?

Few people would see Him other than social media, which none would believe because it's too easy to fake.

If he started healing sick people, they'd nab him before he got famous for practicing without a license.

I suspect the gov would sniff him out BEFORE he got famous, and then quietly vanish Him before anybody knew what's what.

It'd be much more like in the Grand Inquisitor. They'd lock Him up after the first miracle, but He wouldn't be released with a kiss.

They'd send His ass to Gitmo.

If Jesus came back today, unless He did so specifically to DESTROY government, (using His magic voodooo powers) the best He could do would be to become an urban legend.

Besides, according to the Bible, He became man specifically TO get executed.

So it would also depend largely on His intentions in this mind experiment of yours. I suspect, since he's the Son of God, he'd do whatever the fvck he wanted to, regardless of the gov.

Likely smite the motherfvcking fvck out of all the fvcking heathens.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Gimple said:
If another "Jesus" exposed himself publicly
I'd expect lefto-faggot neckbeard internet atheists would be in a "Umm here's why that's a problem" tweeting frenzy and jaded non-white gibsmedats and fuggo chicks would be demanding Jesus unpack his invisible knapsack of Jesus privilege, whilst the tribe has a total media blackout until this whole "Jesus" thing passes over and at the same time frantically trying to convince the unwiped masses that he's not really here.

He'd have a look at the sodomites and catamites demanding we glorify them as soon as our children hit Kindergarten and attention horing hores of Babylon filming their abortions and probably say "fvck it. lets wrap this sh!t fight up now. Nuke thou from orbit father".

amoka said:
His kinds are toxic to the society because when you don't agree with them, they take drastic actions
Yet it was you pantsh!tting and demanding the mods censor grown (white) men daring to discuss unfettered 3rd world immigration into their homelands. Like I said nobody here is as much of religious zealot as you and maybe gaylan. You like every anti-White and anti-Western mouthpiece simply swapped out European Christendom for cultural Marxism. You're the modern day heretic hunter.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Like I said nobody here is as much of religious zealot as you and maybe gaylan. You like every anti-White and anti-Western mouthpiece simply swapped out European Christendom for cultural Marxim. You're the modern day heretic hunter.
Just like the liberal/progressives do with the whole racist label. Replace the witch label with racist and it's a lot like Salem fanaticism again, "That's racist! You're a racist!! Burn the racist!!!"

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
He wouldn't question the state's power, the people following Him would. Why buy Obama care when Jesus can heal us? (just a quick example).
I'd like to think society and government has progressed in the 2000 years since Jesus, but maybe it hasn't. What do you think?

Also, I may be rusty on my Bible, but wasn't Jesus only a government threat when Harod thought he, Jesus, was going to be a political king? But after the political powers realized he was to be a spiritual king (and posed no threat to stealing the throne), didn't they essentially leave him alone?

After all, it was the religious leaders of the time that wanted him dead and saw to it that their desire was carried out, not the politicians, right? I mean, Pilate even tried to convince the frenzied mob to let Jesus live, and only when he realized if he didn't have Jesus crucified the crowd would get out of control, did he finally submit to their desires, didn't he?

If a new spiritual king started a ministry today, I suspect it would be the religious zealots that would descend on him like a rabid pack of hyenas, not the political powers.

But if his healings caused the government to lose money, you might have a point there.

taiyuu_otoko said:
The government's agenda is simply to maintain or increase their power. If killing Him did that, they'd do that. If tarnishing His reputation did that, they'd do that. It all would depend on how people responded to Him, and how large His following got before the gov decided to step in.
Do you really think the government has no desire to serve the people, and that their only agendas are purely selfish; maintaining and increasing their power?

I don't know, and I don't doubt this is a possibility. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the agendas and behaviors of governments, and have done very little research and study on the topic.

But I am aware that governments of the past have always taken the teachings of the spiritual masters, and twisted and contorted them into vehicles that would further their own agendas; controlling the masses through thought control. And because the master had amassed huge followings and was no longer around to correct a false teaching, and because the people couldn't tell that they were now being indoctrinated with a paganized version of the master's teachings and not entirely what he had actually been teaching, they accepted and followed it.

Then they falsely believe they're following the master's teaching, when in reality they're following the government's propaganda and unknowingly doing what the government wants them to do.

taiyuu_otoko said:
But consider this, HOW would He even get so far as to gather a large enough following?

Few people would see Him other than social media, which none would believe because it's too easy to fake.
I'm pretty sure word of mouth would create his following for him. Isn't that the way it has always been with the past spiritual masters, like Jesus?

A person gets healed of a condition all of their family members, friends and acquaintances are aware they had. All these people know a true healing has taken place. They spread it around their own social network, which reaches the ears of more people who are desperate to be healed and are willing try anything. They seek him out and get healed too.

And the process grows exponentially, spreading like wildfire.

taiyuu_otoko said:
If he started healing sick people, they'd nab him before he got famous for practicing without a license.
Weren't there many instances in the Bible where Jesus' enemies tried to take him, but he would always manage to "slip out the back door" just in time, and finally only let them take him when it was time? This would imply he knew the minds of his enemies and what their plans were, so he could anticipate their every move.

If another spiritual master went public, I suspect he would use the same capacities to protect himself.

taiyuu_otoko said:
Likely smite the motherfvcking fvck out of all the fvcking heathens.
Wow, I'm a little shocked by your anger and hatred toward those who don't believe as you do. I've always considered you one of the most level-headed members on the forum, who seemed to be in control of his emotions. So I can't help but wonder where the hostility is coming from.

I mean, wasn't there a reason Jesus was dubbed the "Prince of Peace"? I don't see Jesus ever expressing physical violence against anyone. It would spit in the face of everything he stood for: "Do good to those who hate you," "Turn the other cheek," "Do not repay evil with evil; repay evil with good," etc.

Jesus is my role-model, and I would never accept a role-model who taught one thing but practiced another.

( . )( . ) said:
I'd expect lefto-faggot neckbeard internet atheists would be in a "Umm here's why that's a problem" tweeting frenzy and jaded non-white gibsmedats and fuggo chicks would be demanding Jesus unpack his invisible knapsack of Jesus privilege, whilst the tribe has a total media blackout until this whole "Jesus" thing passes over and at the same time frantically trying to convince the unwiped masses that he's not really here.
I suspect you're probably right on most of your points. However, I don't think it would pass over until he was dead. But then it would probably explode even bigger, and unfortunately probably turn into a new religion.

I sometimes wonder if you talk using the lingo you use on this forum in real life conversations. ;)

( . )( . ) said:
He'd have a look at the sodomites and catamites demanding we glorify them as soon as our children hit Kindergarten and attention horing hores of Babylon filming their abortions and probably say "fvck it. lets wrap this sh!t fight up now. Nuke thou from orbit father".
Again, wasn't Jesus the "Prince of Peace"? Why would he desire to kill all the people he's trying to serve and free from their bondages?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimple said:
Do you think such a man would be viewed as a threat by today's government, as Jesus was depicted in his day? And if so, what would the reasons be for them viewing him as a "dangerous" person in today's western, civilized culture?

Would they, too, try to have him killed?
Considering that many political leaders have been assassinated, it wouldn't be surprising to see a new "Jesus" also killed, considering he would probably be promoting change on a bigger level than those political leaders. Even Ghandi got shot. Martin Luther King, John Lennon, all of those guys preached non-violence, and look what happened to them.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
Considering that many political leaders have been assassinated, it wouldn't be surprising to see a new "Jesus" also killed, considering he would probably be promoting change on a bigger level than those political leaders. Even Ghandi got shot. Martin Luther King, John Lennon, all of those guys preached non-violence, and look what happened to them.
You're probably right.

But the question is: Why?

What motivates some people to want to rid the world of those rare individuals who progress society further in one lifetime than decades, centuries, and maybe sometimes even millenniums probably would have been needed to accomplish the same results without them?

Is it because such people seek to stop selfish people from controlling others for their own benefit, as in the case of Lincoln?

Is it that vain people who thrive on public applause and approval to satisfy their own egos can't stand to see the masses love the real change-makers more than themselves, as in the case of Jesus?

Is it that having the masses demand world peace sabotages the interests and desires of warmongers and arms manufacturers and dealers, as might have been the case with Lennon (even though there's probably a pretty good chance he was a fraud)?

Any further thoughts on that?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimple said:
Wow, I'm a little shocked by your anger and hatred toward those who don't believe as you do. I've always considered you one of the most level-headed members on the forum, who seemed to be in control of his emotions. So I can't help but wonder where the hostility is coming from.
Sarcasm, dude. Relax. No anger, No hatred. Really.

But take a deep breath and think about the following:

The first time Jesus came it was with the specific intention of getting crucified. It wasn't a peace mission gone wrong. He WANTED to be nailed to a cross. That was the whole point. The Lamb of God. Die for our sins.

So, unless you want to rewrite the Mind of God in your thought experiment, Jesus wouldn't come around a second time just to be crucified again. It would be with wrath. Furious Anger. Relentless and inescapable vengeance.

AKA "The Rapture." Governments nor sinners would stand a chance.

Just as the Bible predicts. (according to some).

He's the Son of God. Not some hippie. If he wanted to destroy governments, he'd destroy governments. If he wanted to be crucified again, he'd be crucified again. If he wanted to cure cancer and then vanish, he'd cure cancer and vanish.

Unless you believe that Jesus (and his Father in Heaven) really didn't know how things were going to turn out the first time around?

Or maybe Jesus would come a second time, with his memory of that last 2000 years in Heaven erased?

Perhaps you should rethink or restate your mind experiment. Perhaps thusly:

If somebody LIKE Jesus came round and started doing REAL miracles, what would happen?

Or if somebody was a REAL faith healer, and could cure cancer by laying hands, and do other miracles, what would happen?

Then you'd have a discussion, devoid of any religions mud slinging.:up:

(Then my answer would be as it originally was. Government would get rid of him).

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bible says that there will be another Jesus, a false Messiah aka Satan. He would be seen on TV, newspaper (TV is not mentioned in the bible, but says he would make appearances here and there) and will be received favorably. He will heal people, make miracles etc.

He will most likely tell people what they want to hear, a false doctrine. The kind that gays use "God loves everyone and wants us to be happy" omitting the parts where God says "homosexuality is an abomination". In short, the false Jesus will tell people exactly what they want to hear, and it will be believed because it comes out of the mouth of "Jesus".

It won't be a threat to the governments since he is not taking the power away, more like brainwashing people and they go happily on with their miserable lives and pay taxes like good little sheep.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Sarcasm, dude. Relax. No anger, No hatred. Really.
It certainly didn't sound like sarcasm to me. But it's none of my business anyway. If someone wants to hate heathens, it's well within their right to do so, isn't it?

I just think doing so is the opposite of what Christ taught.

taiyuu_otoko said:
But take a deep breath and think about the following:

The first time Jesus came it was with the specific intention of getting crucified. It wasn't a peace mission gone wrong. He WANTED to be nailed to a cross. That was the whole point. The Lamb of God. Die for our sins.

So, unless you want to rewrite the Mind of God in your thought experiment, Jesus wouldn't come around a second time just to be crucified again. It would be with wrath. Furious Anger. Relentless and inescapable vengeance.

AKA "The Rapture." Governments nor sinners would stand a chance.

Just as the Bible predicts. (according to some).

He's the Son of God. Not some hippie. If he wanted to destroy governments, he'd destroy governments. If he wanted to be crucified again, he'd be crucified again. If he wanted to cure cancer and then vanish, he'd cure cancer and vanish.

Unless you believe that Jesus (and his Father in Heaven) really didn't know how things were going to turn out the first time around?

Or maybe Jesus would come a second time, with his memory of that last 2000 years in Heaven erased?
Like I mentioned above, that governments are usually responsible for organizing the spiritual masters' teachings into organized religions (and they don't do so without a political agenda), I'm wondering if you -- or any other person who considers themselves a "Christian" -- ever considered that the views and beliefs you alluded to above are what the government wanted the people to accept, and that these views greatly differ from what the truth actually was and is.

I'm confident that if Jesus were alive today, he would barely recognize his teaching in what is known today as common "Christian" belief and practice.

If any Christian had the opportunity to sit and talk with Jesus today, I have little doubt that they would be quite surprised to discover that most of what they think he taught isn't what he actually taught.

Yes, I know, now I'm introducing ideas that could lead to religious debate. ;)

taiyuu_otoko said:
Perhaps you should rethink or restate your mind experiment. Perhaps thusly:

If somebody LIKE Jesus came round and started doing REAL miracles, what would happen?

Or if somebody was a REAL faith healer, and could cure cancer by laying hands, and do other miracles, what would happen?

Then you'd have a discussion, devoid of any religions mud slinging.:up:
But that's what I did ask. I didn't ask how people would respond if Jesus lived again today. I asked how the world would respond if another man came forward and taught truth (like Jesus did), and also performed miracles.

You might want to re-read the OP.

El Suave said:
The Bible says that there will be another Jesus, a false Messiah aka Satan. He would be seen on TV, newspaper (TV is not mentioned in the bible, but says he would make appearances here and there) and will be received favorably. He will heal people, make miracles etc.

He will most likely tell people what they want to hear, a false doctrine. The kind that gays use "God loves everyone and wants us to be happy" omitting the parts where God says "homosexuality is an abomination". In short, the false Jesus will tell people exactly what they want to hear, and it will be believed because it comes out of the mouth of "Jesus".

It won't be a threat to the governments since he is not taking the power away, more like brainwashing people and they go happily on with their miserable lives and pay taxes like good little sheep.
I didn't ask for anyone to share their religious beliefs with me.

I asked how people would think the world would respond to another man teaching the world legitimate spiritual truth and performing miracles in today's world, with an emphasis on whether or not it would respond to him in the same way it did to Jesus in his day.

Any thoughts on the actual topic of the thread?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimple said:
If another "Jesus" exposed himself publicly...
...then we'd have another mexican in jail for indecent exposure.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've mentioned my answer twice already. For the third time, here it is:

If somebody came to Earth doing real miracles, healing the sick, etc. he'd be killed or taken out of public view by governments.

It would also depend if the person was a human / mutant, and was just discovering his powers, or if he was truly the Son of God (or another version)

A mutant would be treated differently (likely killed) than a Son of God (who would do whatever he wanted, since he's the Son of God.)

Care to clarify your original question?

is this guy a mutant, or his he related to the creator of the universe?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimple said:
I asked how people would think the world would respond to another man teaching the world legitimate spiritual truth and performing miracles in today's world, with an emphasis on whether or not it would respond to him in the same way it did to Jesus in his day.

Several people answered that varying from mainstream media and government marginalizing and condemning him to assassination. The government and media stifles the truth now already so would have no problem stifling another Jesus. You seemed to dismiss everyone's input. What more can be said?

The world has changed since 1940's let alone since 42 AD or whenever exactly Jesus was. The church and government is more separated, there's no stoning or crucifixion but today the government uses other means.

Well I should say the world has changed since then except for Arab/muslim countries.

I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest here?

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Yes, I've mentioned my answer twice already. For the third time, here it is:
I find it strange that you completely ignored my response directed at you, and instead answered something I wrote specifically to someone else.

Are you being evasive on purpose, or just by accident? ;)

Stagger Lee said:
Several people answered that...
Again, I find it odd that you're quoting a question I specifically asked someone else, then assume I'm dismissing what others have said.

I'm not.

When I quote someone, what I say under that quote is directed at them, and no one else. I was under the impression this was commonly understood.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
anothet athiest neckbeard gor butthurt from his own flame bait thread lol
If you're referring to me, I'm not an atheist. But I gather you don't like them.