Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a woman asks you why you are distant. What do you respond?

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume the real reason you are distant/silent with her is because she was being annoying in a social setting and bragging about low class behaviour/being generally disrespectful to people and it turned you off. You aren't exclusive so she isn't your gf.

She reaches out to you after a couple of weeks asking what's wrong. What do you say?

I would go with being our right blunt about how you found it unattractive behaviour.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... one more time.

When woman asks you "What's wrong?" or "Why are you blah blah blah.?"

She already knows... trust me on this... if you have been dating a chick any length of time, she knows you better than you know yourself... you can't really hide anything from a chick that isn't batsh1t crazy. If she is a normal chick... she know exactly what is bothering you, and it is something she is NOT willing to change.

When she is asking you this, she just wants to see if you are going to tell her the truth... this is what is commonly called a 'sh1t test'.

If you lie, you are weak.

If you tell her the truth, then now the fight can start and it is highly likely the path to a break-up can begin.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... one more time.

When woman asks you "What's wrong?" or "Why are you blah blah blah.?"

She already knows... trust me on this... if you have been dating a chick any length of time, she knows you better than you know yourself... you can't really hide anything from a chick that isn't batsh1t crazy. If she is a normal chick... she know exactly what is bothering you, and it is something she is NOT willing to change.

When she is asking you this, she just wants to see if you are going to tell her the truth... this is what is commonly called a 'sh1t test'.

If you lie, you are weak.

If you tell her the truth, then now the fight can start and it is highly likely the path to a break-up can begin.
Damned if you do lol

I'd rather tell the truth and let her get all worked up than to lie and act like its all cool.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damned if you do lol

I'd rather tell the truth and let her get all worked up than to lie and act like its all cool.
Exactly... tell the truth. You can also say "Do you really want me to tell you what you already know, do you really want to hear this?" If she says yes... then be PAINFULLY honest. After all you warned her... then TELL her what she needs to do to right the ship. The important thing is that you DO NOT let her problems become yours to fix.

Now if it is not something she is doing, but you have just lost interest in her... well... you should have ended things already, so you should NEVER be in a situation where you are hanging around a chick you really don't want anymore.

Sometimes this brings her around, because she might just be looking in your pants to see if you have a pair of balls, but what usually happens is it gets the fight going really good, just keep your cool... accelerating the break up. Just pull the band-aid off fast... so she can get on the phone with her friends and they can all yack about how horrible you are.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly... tell the truth. You can also say "Do you really want me to tell you what you already know, do you really want to hear this?" If she says yes... then be PAINFULLY honest. After all you warned her... then TELL her what she needs to do to right the ship. The important thing is that you DO NOT let her problems become yours to fix.

Now if it is not something she is doing, but you have just lost interest in her... well... you should have ended things already, so you should NEVER be in a situation where you are hanging around a chick you really don't want anymore.

Sometimes this brings her around, because she might just be looking in your pants to see if you have a pair of balls, but what usually happens is it gets the fight going really good, just keep your cool... accelerating the break up. Just pull the band-aid off fast... so she can get on the phone with her friends and they can all yack about how horrible you are.
True. Good post dude.