"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

If a hot girl rejected you initially but comes back to you later, would you be open to her?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Second place is first loser.

It's my b'day and I know damn well she just wants your attention. As long as your dik isn't within 5 miles of her she's fine.

Women coming back around just want you in some non-sexual beta role. Move on, she already did.

Fellas, learn to leave your emotions out of women. Emotionless is key.
Easier said than done. I can’t be a sociopath no matter how hard I try.lol
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
I'd give her a chance, but I would make her work for it, like her calling me up to come over, not me wining & dining her, etc.
 
Top