Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a cop pulls you over but didn't radar you...

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard from someone not too long ago that if a cop pulls you over for driving fast but didn't hit you with the radar or the laser he technically cant give you a ticket (because he has no proof that you were speeding) and therefore has to get you to admit that you were driving over the speed limit (aka "how fast were you driving?"). I got one of those radar detectors and have driven 20mi above the speed limit right by a cop and never been pulled over. Have you guys heard of this? It seems to make sense, but you never know...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your word against his. Even if he admits that he didn't use the radar, unless you're a very lucky person he'll likely have been on the force for several years and can tell the judge with a 5mph degree of variation how fast you were going, simply by eyeballing you. The cost of you getting an attorney to combat what he says would be so prohibitive that you're better off just either plea bargaining it down to a non-moving violation and paying the $15--200 or taking 4 hours of defensive driving for a $25 fee to get it wiped off your record.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your word against his. Even if he admits that he didn't use the radar, unless you're a very lucky person he'll likely have been on the force for several years and can tell the judge with a 5mph degree of variation how fast you were going, simply by eyeballing you. The cost of you getting an attorney to combat what he says would be so prohibitive that you're better off just either plea bargaining it down to a non-moving violation and paying the $15--200 or taking 4 hours of defensive driving for a $25 fee to get it wiped off your record.
You're either a law student, or you get pulled over A LOT lol.