"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Idiot newbie mistake

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
I was just sitting here thinking to myself when I realized that in an email to one of my prospects, I gave her a choice. The wording was "Blah blah blah, So, I invite you to [blah blah blah blah...]

I still do stuff like this because I haven't completely left AFCland yet. How much do you think that's going to cost me? Is it a deal breaker?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
643
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Dude, if the attaction is there and she likes you, its not going to make one ounce of difference on how you worded the question.
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
I'm not going to sweat this. I need to work on my detachment.
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Don't worry about it so much. Like pablo said, if the interest was high enough, the wording doesn't really matter.

"You cannot control attraction. Once it's there, there's nothing you can do to rationalize it or change it, unless the reason for the attraction to take place is gone."
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
You were honest, if she digs you it wont matter, although definitely read up on the bible some if this starts repeating itself.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top