Idea - The "Stupid Questions" forum

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres what my idea is:

- At the moment, AFC questions are locked/deleted. They soon dissapear out of view, so others make the same mistake because they're idiots.
- My proposal is to create a Stupid Questions forum - perhaps with the heading - "Stupid questions go here. Please read the Bible first to avoid the shame of your thread being moved here!". A stupid question will be moved here by the mods rather than locked/deletion. Advantages of this are:
- AFCs get shamed - THEY SHOULD HAVE READ THE BIBLE!
- It keeps all the AFCs in the same place
- It keeps all the DJs in the same place
- Others will be less likely to post AFC threads if they read some of the posts in the forum first.

I admit its not perfect, but any thoughts, and any idea how to improve on the proposal?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, not such a bad idea. Or have a special section that would contain a list of those "stupid" questions/topics, not the actual posts, and whenever a new one is spotted in the forums, it could get added to the list of questions not to ask...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people wont listen, so i think the easyest way to shame is to have an AFC list where they add the names of the people who post stupid things, latest entry at the top obviously.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
people wont listen, so i think the easyest way to shame is to have an AFC list where they add the names of the people who post stupid things, latest entry at the top obviously.
This could be achieved by making the forum "read only".